gonna have to kill

I'm going a little crazy here just I try not to

~¥~¥¥~¥¥~¥¥~¥~¥~¥

Your POV

I kicked him again and again. harder each time. Once he was on the floor I stumbled to the ground as I started to crawl away. I felt sangwoo grab my ankle as he dragged me towards him. I kicked and whined as held me in place.

He held my head in place as he slowly stuck his...finger in my mouth. he reached his finger to the back of my throat. I gagged as I reached at his hand. He gently touched the uvula in my mouth. I started to gag more.

I felt a little sick as he took his hand out. I thought it was over till a rushing wave of thow up came out of my mouth. I sat up fully as I puked more on sangwoo. He placed a hand on my chest and pushed me back down. Im puking just in my mouth now. Soon my mouth was full of just puke. I gagged more and kept trying to sit up but he wouldn't let me.

My eyes went blood shot as I choked. I watched as sangwoo got up and headed to the kitchen. I quickly sat up and emptied my mouth onto the bed. I tried to spit it all out but to no avail. Sangwoo came back and glared at me. "I see you got it out" he said and bent down. He pulled at my arm and dragged me to the closet. "I'm getting a little bored by the way" he dragged me down the stairs of the basement and you could almost hear the thumps of my back hitting the wooden stairs. When he reached the bottom he threw me against the wall. He walked over to a tool box and opened it. I watched as I saw him grab a sharp knife. "Hmm perfect" I looked around as I saw a dark blue curten.

I watched sangwoo walk over to the curten and push it back all the way. I could see a pare of feet. I looked up at the person a little and saw it was...yumey! My eyes widen and I crawl over to him. "All I want you to do is slice his ears slightly ok" he said and smirked at me. I moved closer to yumey, I saw he was chained up. I slowly got closer and touched the chains. Sangwoo kicked my hand away and glared at me as I looked up at him. I saw he had duct tape in his other her hand as he bent down to my height. He grabbed my hand and placed the knife in my hand.

He duct taped the knife to my hand and held me in place. He grabbed my wrist and leaded my hand to yumeys ears. I pulled my hand back.

Not expecting him to grip my wrist more and jurked it causeing me to accidently cut yumeys ear.

I saw his blood drip down his head and down his face. It looked so graceful I almost smiled ear to ear. I can't be going crazy. But the good thing was yumey was still knocked out.

I gently held his face in my hands as I could see sangwoo smiling from ear to ear. I looked up at sangwoo and saw another knife in his hand. He gripped it hard as he brought it close to yumeys nose. I watched as sangwoo slit the cartileg (sorry don't remember how to spell that) of yumeys nose. You could see the bone and muscle in his nose. It was almost as beautiful as a rose.

I mentally slapped my self. 'Stop thinking this plus what did he ever do to you'

SUDDEN FLASH BACK

"Help me , help me plz" I screamed at the boy watching