a bath

Your POV

Sangwoo and I followed the skinny/pretty lady to a big hot bath.

It was already steaming and ready with towels and soaps set up. "Here we are" she said gesturing to the steaming hot tub.

It smelled of fresh cloths as the lady left closing the door.

I turned around as I waited for sangwoo to get undressed before I did.

I heard his clothes drop onto the floor and his feet slowly soak in the water.

I turned around seeing his ass as he bent down getting in the water fully covering his body.

I started to strip down taking my shoes off before  I slipped off my thick wet turtle neck. I pulled off my bra and covered my boobs with my four arm before pulling down my thin black jeans with my fee hand.

I had my back turned to sangwoo before I turned around as shy as a sheep covering my parts and stepping in the warm hot bath.

The water numbed my feet. It was so warm and I was so cold it felt like my feet were on fire.

I slowly lowered my self into the water. As it covered my body. I was on my knees in the devilishly hot tub. When sangwoo came over to me placing his hands on my waste.

A deep red blush found its way to me as sangwoo forced me to sit. "Relax your like a black sheep on a snow covered mountain 'cold and scared' " he said in a soft tone.

I laid back and stretched my legs. As I placed my hands in my lap still slightly scared.

I wasn't shivering as much as I was before but i was OK.

There was a awkward silence between sangwoo and me. I kinda liked the quiet. It was nice for it to be quiet especially on a rainy day.

To bad so sad but sangwoo broke the silence. "I've been thinking about taking that new girl into are hands" he said staring at the water. I looked were he was looking. I saw him lift his head.

He raised a hand. As I turned my head away and flinched but to only notice sangwoo gently tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I looked up at him frightened waiting for the hit. The smack that would send bruises down my spine and leave a hand print on my face.

Instead all I got was nothing. Sangwoo stared into my (e/c) orbs. Before a smirk was placed on his face.

I could almost feel his hand wonder to my ******. He caressed me softly before.

Sticking in a finger. "Hmmpf!" With shock I closed my eyes tight hoping I wouldn't let out one single moan.

He started to thrust his finger in and out and I gripped onto the table. As tears of pain ran down my cheeks. Soon I let it all out. (Literally) white sticky liquid sunk into the water making the water thick around us.

Sangwoo bent over to me. His lips almost touching my ear"Let's just hope they don't notice" he whispered leaving a small kiss on my cheek.

I felt a bit disgusted and decided to get out as I grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around me, standing up.

"I have some extra clothes you can wear in the bag OK" he said as I walked over to a seemingly large black bag. I reached a hand down unzipping it to see a white over sized shirt and some under wear with a black bra. I reached my hand in pulling out all the clothes for me and my self.

I turned my back once again while I changed into the clothes.

When I was done I decided to sit and wait for sangwoo to be done with his warm bath. I sat in a small fold up chair they had while sangwoo soaked in the water for about 2 or 3 minutes. After that he got out dripping.

I covered my eyes while he got dressed in his clothes. "You know I took bum here to" he said looking at me.

Even though I had my eyes covered I feel his gaze

I uncovered my eyes and look up at him to see he is fully dressed.

Thank god he his fully dressed. I don't think I could take him starring at me with no clothes on anymore.

Its just really awkward. I smiled at him as I turned to the side picking up are room keys.

I walked over to sangwoo holding the keys out in front of him.

He took them from my hands as he pulled me next to him.

Keeping a tight grip on my waist, we walked to are hotel room.

Sangwoo opened the door with the key and set me on the bed after picking me up and setting me down.

I laid down pulling the covers over me and curling up in a ball.

I closed my eyes already falling asleep. When I felt the bed move and it settle.

I fell straight asleep into a dream.

Your dream

play the song

I sat up ready for school.

I grabbed my clothes and put them on before grabbing my back pack.

I rushed out the door to my school bus.

When I got on everyone was gone.

I sat in a seat looking out the window when I realized we where at school I got off and headed inside.

No one was there I was alone apparently.

It was so quiet I could hear my own foot steps.

I saw me friend (f/n) run out to me smiling.

"Y/n y/n over here" she yelled as I ran over to her.

She gave me a big hug and then she fell.

I looked down at her to see she was covered in blood.

"What" I said when I noticed the bloody corpses on the ground.

Dead students and class mates.

"Your crazy y/n crazy a crazy sociopath bitch"

I heard a voice as I gripped at my head.

I pulled at my hair as I could hear the screams of everyone I killed.

"CRAZY YOUR A CRAZY BITCH"

I screamed out my lungs till blood dripped from my mouth and I could no longer speak. I fell to my knees.

I looked up speechless when I noticed the dead corpses crawling toward me.

"Help us y/n help us please help usthey pleaded out.

I looked back at my hand to see me, my self holding a bloody knife.

I felt a pat on my back. "You did a great job" the familiar voice said.

End of dream

I woke up sweating and looked over at sangwoo who was asleep.

I wiped the sweat on my four head away with my arm and laid back down.

Word count 1155