a different side

(Hey plz read this plz just to let you know there not having twins, also I have a question to you all want me to skip to 9 months later or just wait a couple chapters?)

Your pov

I was sitting at the table with sangwoo, "so what are we gonna do about bum when the baby is born" I asked still thinking, "I don't know, I think the child is just gonna have to deal with it" sangwoo said staring off into a distance. It was close to night, and i think Sangwoo would be a pretty good dad. Sangwoo got up and helped me up to. He helped me walk to the room. I bent down to lay on my side. As sangwoo played down next to me. I was face to face with him. I felt like bum was never here and this man sangwoo is my husband. Ugh I hate to think that even though he's pretty hot. I wouldn't want to merry a crazy man. I slowly fell asleep as my eye lids closed.

Next day

Sangwoo's pov

I woke up facing y/n. I sat up and listen to her belly you could almost hear the kid kicking. I got up and made some break fast. Real breakfast this time for y/n. I got out the pancake batter and put it in a pan I watch it sizzled for a minute and then I flipped it again. Before I knew it I was done and when I turned around I saw y/n standing there. I put the pancakes on a plate and put it on the table. I watched as y/n sat down at the table "thank you" I heard her say as I started to make some pancakes for me. I started to eat to after I set my plate of pancakes on the table. I soon heard a bang in my room.

"Ill be right back ok" I got up and walked into my room a
And opened the basement door. I was yoonbum at the top of the stairs. I pushed my foot on his stomach and he rolled back down the stairs. I closed the basement door and the closet. I walked back to y/n and sat back down.

Your pov

Its been a month now and just 8 more till we have a child. Sangwoo left for a while and came back. I think he just injured yoonbum more. He was being extreamly nice for some weird reason. I chomped down on the last piece of pancake as I looked up at him. I watched as he took my plate and put it in the washer. "Hey a couple weeks before the child comes, we have to go out of town ok so we can get to a hospital were no one knows us" Sangwoo said after he put his plate in the sink. "Then Wye did u buy a bunch of stuff" I said staring at the table. He turned around and stared straight at me. "Cause that's all for the child" he said as he walked over to me and kissed my belly. I shivered as he did. I got up and walked to the bathroom. While I was doing my business I heard yelling and crying. I soon heard a slap and a thump. When I was done. I walked back out and I saw yoonbum on the ground crying. I looked back at Sangwoo in disgust. I walked up to yoonbum and sat down next to him. I held him close as if he was my child. I looked at his cheek and I could see a red hand mark. I looked back at sangwoo as he walked away. After a while yoonbum was forced to go back down to the basement. I layed on the mattress and waited for sangwoo to come back up. Once he did he sat next to me and layed down next to me. " so I was thinking we should kill off bum before the child comes" I heard sangwoo say, I turned my face to the wall as I closed my eyes. I felt sangwoo pull me closer to his chest and nuzzle my neck. "Sangwoo?" I said, "yes y/n" , "promise me you won't abuse the child", " I'll try not to" I heard him say before I fell asleep.

Next day

Sangwoo's POV

I got up before y/n did and went to go get some new clothes for her as I did. I saw bum sitting in a chair at the table with his head in his arms. 'This is the moment, I need to kill him now' I thought as I grabbed a knife and crept up behind him. I grabbed him by the hair smirking as I did so he turned around in terror and I stabbed him right in the throat. I dropped him as I watched him hold his throat and fall to the floor gushing blood. I left him there as I went to grab y/ns clothes. I left the clothes next to y/n and went back to bum. I grabbed a butcher knife and sliced his head right off. I took bums dead body and head and threw them down to the basement "ill throw that away later" I said as I closed the basement door and grabbed a mop to clean up the blood on the kitchen floor. As I decided to clean up the place I turned on some music and started to clean. Soon I heard a thump and I froze.

Your POV

I woke up to music and got up but almost tripped the thump off my foot hit the ground could be heard from any were in the house. I held onto the sides of the walls as I held my self up straight and walked into the kitchen. I saw sangwoo was frozen with a worried face. " are you alright is the child alright" he said as he rushed to my side "I'm perfectly fine sangwoo" I said as he held me close to him "I decided to clean the place up and I'm thinking about making a room for the child up stairs" he said as he looked me straight in the eye.

That's it for now, comment on what I should do about what time the baby should come a couple chapters or next chapter witch means skipping a couple months also word count is 1089