sexual abuse

Yoonbums pov

I could see y/n across from me.
She was asleep and I wasn't. A couple days ago she told me what sangwoo was planning. Not like I didn't know. I rested my head on the hard steel pole as I slowly fell asleep.

Your pov

I woke up on a cold ground. I looked up at yoonbum who was still asleep. I sat up and looked around and thought about what sangwoo was planning. I heard the basement door open and I looked straight at it. Sangwoo walked in and down the stares. He walked over to yoonbum and slapped him across the face a I watched. Yoonbum woke up and looked up at sangwoo. He looked like he was desperate for love. I didn't really care though. If sangwoo loved me or not. It doesn't matter anymore. Yoonbum looked at me and then sangwoo turned to me. I looked away so I would have been met with glaring eyes. I heard sangwoo get up and walk towards me. 'Shit he's watching me, this feels so weird when I can't see his face I feel like a ghost is watching me' I turned away from sangwoo as I felt pressure on my chest. "Hey can you please look at me?" that's the first time he asked politely. I didn't turn to look but shuffled my body to a better position. I felt him grab my jaw and make me face him. My eyes were filled with sadness as he grinned excited and happy. "Guess what today were not gonna have fun" I heard sangwoo say out load so Yoonbum could hear. He stood up and grabbed Yoonbum by the hair and pulled him upstairs. I watched him as he did so.

The basement door closed shut and i curled up in a ball. Soon sangwoo came back down to the basement and crouched next to me "I guess I lied" he said as I could feel him staring at me. He grabbed my jaw and made me face him. I looked lifeless so lifeless I guess he lost interest cause he threw me down and looked away. He pulled me upstairs and up to his room. He grabbed bum again again and shoved him downstairs. He shut the basement door and looked back at me. I curled up in a ball as I felt my stomach sink. He walked back up to me and ceressed my head. I bit my lip as he hummed into my ear. "Mm" he set me on the mattress as he pinned me down. I looked into his eyes before he slowly slide up my shirt revealing my chest. He gripped my breast. I bit my lip harder causing it to bleed. I seen felt a poke and i looked down at sangwoo's parts. He had a boner! You could see its shape through his pants. "Well look at that" he said as he looked at it and back at me. He smashed his lips into mine as he held the back of my head. He trailed down to my neck, leaving bite marks. I blushed heavily as I held in my moans. I could hear someone thump up the stairs but the closet didn't open it was just cracked open.

Sangwoo's pov

I kissed her neck more. I knew she was holding in moans so I reached down to my pants and unbuttoned them. I rested my parts on hers as I started to kiss her again. I pulled her up to the wall and pinned her there. As I felt down to her waste and pulled down her undies. I shoved my self in her. As I could her small moans come from her mouth. I started thrusting as she moaned loader. "Im gone cum" I whispered into her ear. I could feel her blush.

Your pov

Sangwoo whispered in my ear that he was gonna cum. And after a couple minutes I felt him cum inside me. I forcefully pushed him away after I let him do what he wanted. I fell to the floor curling up in a ball. I heard a gasp come from the closet after Sangwoo left to go get something. I saw yoonbum crawl out of the closet and sit by my side as he rested his head on my hip. I pat his head and closed my eyes getting tired. I hated what Sangwoo did. I wish he would go die in hell. But if I told him that he would probably hurt me enough to put me in a coma.  I slowly felt myself fall asleep. I knew bum did to cause he want even moving.

Sangwoo's pov

I came back to my room to find y/n asleep with yoonbum resting his head on her hip. I shook bum awake as he looked at me. I glared at him and pulled him up by the hair. "You were sapossed to stay in the basement!" I said to him and dropped him. "Ugh" I kicked him in the side as I watched him curl in a ball. I picked him up and threw him down the basement stares. "That's better" I said as I wiped my hands together like I just got done cleaning. I could hear his bones crack when he landed. "Haha" i laughed happily as I turned around to see y/n sat up with a grumpy face. I knew I couldn't hurt her but I wanted to.

Your pov

A couple weeks have passed and I already have a baby bump. Every once in a while sangwoo would kiss my stomach. Most of bums bones are broken and I've asked sangwoo many times if I could go see bum. But he always says no. Im getting worried about him. Sangwoo is thinking of names already for the child and he's been buying the food that i crave. Believe it or not he's pretty nice. But im just curious of how he's gonna deliver the baby.

That's it for now tell me what we should name the baby ^^ word count is 1022