keeping secrets

Your pov

Since yoonbum seemed extremely different I decided to see if he had a scar on his head from the hit.

I still don't believe it's him. It is impossible.

I reached over to him and asked him to turn around. He did as told and I looked through his hair. Normally these kind of scars are easy to find it's just a straight line.

But I couldn't find it. That means this person is not yoonbum.

"Yoonbum...whats my name"

"Your name is y/n"

It can't be true unless some crazy vudue shit is going on.

"What did I say to you the first time we met"

"You told me about sangwoos plan" he stated.

He was right I did. But still it's impossible right.

I turned away still confused and didn't look back.

"I'm only acting like I lost my memory to make sangwoo happy I'm perfectly the same" he said.

I closed my eye tight not knowing what to believe.

I turned back to bum and opened my eye only slightly.

He just changed so much. His eyes told me the truth but his expression said a whole other story.

I leaned forward slowly and hugged him as tight as possible.

I could feel his arms wrap around my body. He was definitely much more cuter.

He was gorgeous, I leaned back and looked into his eyes. He seemed like he had more confidence this time.

Way more confidence because I think he thought I was beautiful.

I'm crazy I don't know what I'm thinking. 

I don't know if he is still gay though.

"You still gay?" I asked

"Yeah why"

"How long do you think it'll be till sangwoo comes back"

"A couple minutes"

"Perfect" I pinned bum down.

"W-what are you doing"

"Giving you experience"

Yoonbum pov

She pinned me down and started to kiss me. Her kisses where much more softer than sangwoo.

And she was gentle to. I felt her lead kisses down my neck. She pulled at my shirt and soon it was off.

She lead kisses down my chest. I started to blush like crazy when she met face to face with my dick.

I reached my hand down and covered it.

I felt her pull my hand away and soon my own shorts where pulled down.

I felt her sit on my dick with nothing on well except a sweater.

She humped me rapidly. I bit my lip till it bled. My dick plunged inside of her.

This felt amazing. With each pump I moaned louder. Soon she stopped and we where both a sticky mess.

I cummed all over the floor before I pulled my pants up.

She pulled her pants up to. I guess I'm not gay anymore.

Your pov

I've wanted bum for a while knowing how cute he is now and the  fact sangwoo is gone for now

I sat back on my "bum"(no pun intended). I looked up at the sealing. I wonder how bum survived, he can't just live.

I  heard bum gasp and I looked behind me. Soon I felt strong arms hold me up.

I was expecting bum but sadly it was sangwoo.

He lifted me higher as my ears lowered in sadness.

He juried me up as my feet scrapped the ground. I let my tail hang free.

I looked towards bum in more sadness I felt like reaching out to him.

" hoe" I could hear sangwoo say in my ear.

I stayed silent as quiet as a mouse.

*SLAP* "TALK TO ME YOU BITCH" He yelled as I shaked in fear.

He took a knife to my throat and pushed it down hard. I kept my mouth closed as long as I could till the knife started to Pearce my skin.

I pulled back and choked on my own spit.

I heaved for air as I took grasp of the new cloth on the table.

I coughed and gasped and soon I felt his hand grasp my wrist.

I looked over to him in fear and I saw lust in his eyes.

I pushed him away with all force. But it was no use I just fell like I was just pushing a wall. I hit the ground hard.

"Bitch" he mummbled and walked over to me.

He pulled me up with massive strength and pinned me to the wall.

He pulled back his arm like a bow and arrow and hit my face hard shattering my nose, he brought his other fist into my gut like a jet.

I made soft whimpers as he went harder on me.

I started to plead for him to stop.

"Stop it sangwoo please" I pleaded but he didn't stop he kept hitting me till my nose was gushing blood and my stomach was purple with bruises.

He finally stopped when he heard a sound come from the basement.

I dropped to the floor and curled into a ball clenching my stomach while tears ran down my face.

I looked up to see bum peeking behind the corner of the wall.

I waved sheepishly and went back to holding my stomach.

When sangwoo noticed bum watching he stomoed towards him and grabbed him by the shirt.

He started to punch his face in as I watched in terror. I closed my eyes tight and tried to ignore the sound of bums bones being crushed.

It stopped. I looked up to see sangwoo and bum gone.

I forced myself to stand as I looked around the corner.

I felt a hand grasp my mouth and pull my head back.

"I knocked him out for now, I think we better go" it was bum.

Leaving were going to leave. I was really excited but I almost forgot that sangwoo impregnated me.

"What about the child" I mumbled out. "We can raise it as are own" I thought this all out very carefully and soon agreed to leave.

I turned around and grasped onto his shoulders. "Now we run"

He started running as he carried me in his arms.

But the door was locked from the outside. Where locked in.

Word count 1031