the boy

Sangwoos POV

After I set y/n down on my bed, I heard a knock art the door. "Just a sec!" I yelled at the door as I went to my room to grab some clothes. I speed walked into the bathroom as I quickly put on some clothes. When I was done, I rushed to the door. As I open it I see no one. I peek around the corner, but still no one. "Hmm" I thought after I closed the door. "Who was it?" Y/n asked, "no one" I said as I rushed back to y/n. I grabbed some of my clothes and threw them at her. "Put that on" I said as I walked through the house and decided to go get the ingredients for dinner tonight. "Hey y/n I'll be right back ok just going to get groceries" I left the house after I locked it and started to walk there.

Your POV

After sangwoo left I quickly put on the clothes he gave me. I was a little thirsty, so I decided to get some water. I crawled to the kitchen cause I'm to lazy to stand. Once I get there, I reach for a cup and pull up a chair to the sink. I get on the chair. When I suddenly hear a squeak. I turn back and look at the door to see the cat door moving. I get off the chair and crawled towards the cat door. As I did a hand popped through it. "H-hello?" Said the person. I scooted back just in case. Soon I heard steps of feet walking towards the door. Then "wha-!" Said the person and then a big 'BANG!' Came.

I scooted back a little farther and crawled back in the kitchen to hide. The door burst open as sangwoo stomped in. "can you believe it, this kid tried to see what was in my place heh" I looked at sangwoo as he started dragging in a limp boy. "U-uh" I stared at the boy for a while before I noticed a big bruise on his head. "Don't touch him please ok I'm gonna take him down to the basement" sangwoo said as he picked up the limp boy and threw him down the stairs of the basement. I crawled back to sangwoos bed and later down as I stared up at the ceiling. After a couple minutes sangwoo was back. "Don't worry he'll replace bum ok y/n" I heard him say. "WHAT THE HELL NO!!!" I yelled straight into this face. Faster than sonic speed he grabbed my chin and started to crush my jaw with his hands. I screamed in pain as I try to get away. "Who's crying now?" He said with a smirk. He finally let go of me and I thumped to the floor. (BTW the boy

Ok that's all) sangwoo forced me down to the basement as he followed behind

Ok that's all) sangwoo forced me down to the basement as he followed behind. "you know they say if you love something you'll let it go" I said as I curled up in a ball. "That's bull shit" he said and grabbed me by my hair. I looked away to the boy as he sat up. As he did his hood fell of his head and revealed little black cat ears.

I was shocked, I pushed sangwoo away with happiness. I crawled over to the boy and felt his ears. "Wow" I said as I kept staring. The boy curled into a ball in the corner of the room. "Y/n how dare you" sangwoo yelled at me as he gripped my neck. "Hmm! Ah-ck" he through me to the floor as I held my neck in pain. I watched as he picked the boy up. The boy started screaming and kicking as sangwoo held him over his shoulder. Right when sangwoo got to the stairs the boy pounded his fist into sangwoos shoulder blade. I crawled into sangwoos room to watch. Sangwoo looked very annoyed as he threw the boy down the stairs. "NOW YOU STAY HERE OR ELSE" he screamed at the boy as he picked me up and brought me back up stairs. Sangwoo shut the basement door. He turned around and looked back at me. As he walked over and bent down to my height he sniffed me. "You...stink" he said as he picked me up and headed to the bathroom. He held me up as I stripped out of my clothes. I slowly stepped into bath as sangwoo adjusted the water temperature. I sat in the bath as he filled it.

Sangwoos POV

I watched as y/n slowly stepped into the bathtub. I started to adjust the water temperature. I grabbed the soup and put some in her hair. I scrubbed it and grabbed the detachable shower head. As I rinsed her hair. I stripped down and I stepped in the bathtub with her to make it easier for me to wash her. As I did I saw her blush a deep red. I grabbed some more soap and started washing her body. Once I reached her croch I slowly slipped in a finger. I looked back up at her as she rested her head back. I could see her blushing a deep red. I moved my finger a little as she bit her lip. Soon i was moving my finger faster. I watched as she tried to hold in moans. "Want me to go on" I said as she lifted her head to look at me. "I don't know" she said and sat back in the same position.

Your POV

Sangwoo asked me if I wanted him to continue and damn I did but I said I don't know anyway. I guess he decided to keep going because he kept fingering me. I gripped at the tub as he went faster. I soon released a load moan. "Sangwoo~" I moaned as he just smirked. I soon heard thumping and something land. I don't think sangwoo did though, I heard crawling soon and I think sangwoo did to. I turned my head in the direction of the sound. When I did I saw the boy. Sangwoo didn't stop even though the boy was watching. I started to blush as a liquid set free from me. And sangwoo finally stopped as I relaxed. The boy kept staring at us and when I looked over at sangwoo. A big red blush was pasted onto his face.

Thanks for reading again word count 1091