cut in half

Sangwoos POV

I watched as she fell to the floor and tears ran down her face. I scratched my ear (not a human ear a cat ear) as I felt something brush against my leg. "Huh?" I looked to the side of my leg and saw something move away. I turned around fully and didn't see anything. It happened again as I turn around nothing. I soon was spinning in circles before I noticed it was my tail. 'Ha I'm so dumb' I looked down at y/n as she laughed harder than a laughing hyena. I sat down next to her as she looked up at me with fear in her eyes. "I don't like being laughed at" I said as I inched closer to her face. I saw her scoot back a little. I grabbed her by the ear and pulled her up. I forced her to stand even though her legs were broke in half.

I took a glimpse at her as she tried to stand. She started pulling at my hands like she could get them off. I let go as she dropped to the floor. "Laundry room...now!" I said as I smirked.

Your POV

Sangwoo told me to go to the laundry room so I did as told. "Stand!!!" Sangwoo yelled at me as I pushed my self up with my arms. The unbearable pain rushed through my legs and throbbed. I took a step forward. My leg crashed and I went face first into the floor. I pushed my self up again. I got steady as I pushed my leg forward again. I soon heard a crack. And I fell face forward to the floor again. "Uughh" I said with my face still in the floor. "Jeez I have to do everything" I could hear sangwoo say as I felt him grab my ankle and pull me along to the laundry room.

I crinkled my face up as I could feel my bones separating. Once sangwoo stopped dragging me he dropped my leg. "ARRRHHH!!!" I yelled out in pain as a sudden stomp crushed my leg. More tears streamed down my face as sangwoo put me in a chair. "Oh don't cry my little doll" sangwoo wiped my tears away as he slightly smiled. I turned to him and screamed at him that I wasn't his little doll. A slap so hard came to my face that I fell off the chair. I pushed my self up slowly when sangwoos foot came crashing down on my back. "W-wheres yumey?" I said in a week voice. "He's knocked out and chained up" he said as he put more force on my back. I felt my ribs almost being crushed.

I closed my eyes tight trying to bare the pain. "Sangwoo...please...stop" I could barely speak as I said those words. I felt sangwoo lift his foot up a little and then off fully. I didn't move, not a bit. I just layed there hopeless. I looked up to see sangwoo gone. I remembered what happened in the bathroom and what sangwoo said about nekos. I pushed my self up gently as more pain rushed through me. I felt something start to grow somewhere on me as my hearing enhanced. I felt something move against the floor boards and as I looked back at it. It was a tail!? "AHHHHH!!!" I yelled as I backed up to the wall. My tail was between my legs swing back and forth. I caught it in one place and it moved. I forced my tail down as I kept it in place. "This is bad" I said as I felt my tail. My tail felt so soft. It was a (f/c) color. I could hear sangwoo coming. I griped at the chair as I pulled my self up and sat in the chair. I pulled the turtle neck over my head to hide my ears and tucked my tail under my ass. Before I could I turn to the washer sangwoo was already right behind me. I turned face forward to the washing machine as I kept a straight face. I felt sangwoo put a hand on my shoulder as he rubbed slowly.

I quickly took the clothes that sangwoo had put in the basket earlier and opened the washer. I shoved in the clothes in and poured in the luandry detergent. I closed it and turned it on warm. As it started I just waited as sangwoo watched me. I couldn't hold it up anymore and the part I used to cover my ears slid down. I quickly covered them with my hands.

Sangwoos POV

Y/n covered her ears as the sweater slid off her head. I grabbed both her wrists and pulled them away but she wouldn't let me. I gripped harder as her hands started turning blue. She relaxed her hands and I pulled them away. I wasn't shocked when I saw her cute little (f/c) cat ears. I brushed them slightly as one twitched. They were softer than mine.

I grabbed her by the waste and pulled her up I could hear her squeak a little as her tail came out from beneath her. I set her back down as I sat on the floor. I felt her super soft tail as it moved in my hand. It was a beautiful (f/c) color. I kept it from moving as I stroked it and waited for time to pass.

Your POV

Is sangwoo...stroking my tail?! I thought as I kept straight face. I felt something sting under my jaw. I felt something like a letter but it is a scare. I got down from the chair as I felt a tug on my tail. I crawled on my knees as I tugged my tail back and slowly but gently started crawling to the bathroom. I felt something pull at my tail again and I looked back to see sangwoo looking at me with a puppy face. "Please stay" he pleaded as I stopped and just watched him crawl over to me hugging my tail.

Word count 1026