blackout

Sangwoos POV

I felt the bed move rapidly and mumbles come from aside me. I sat up slowly in the bed as I turned my head to y/n. She was squirming in her sleep and mumbling words? "IM NOT CRAZY I SWEAR" she yelled out still thrashing around.

I brought my eye brows up slightly with a smirk appearing on my face.

I layed back down and wrapped a arm around her. Pulling her close, she stop screaming words and thrashing around as I held her.

She was calm. Finally, i m glad she is going insane.

I hold her as I tight as I can without hurting her.

I closed my eyes and found her turning my way and nuzzling her face into my chest.

I opened my eyes and reached a hand up before I slowly and softly caressed her hair.

Next day

Your POV

I woke slowly and held my self up with my arms. I completely forgot I had a tail as it swooshes by my leg.

I looked back at sangwoo who was gone.

I sat up fully and tucked my tail beneath my legs. As I looked over at the bathroom. The light was on and I could hear the shower running. I carefully lifted my legs over the end of the bed and waited for sangwoo to be done.

The door slowly opened as he stepped out. He only had a towel around his waste and some how I was still  attracted to him.

A sudden blush appeared on my face and my eyes went wide. He shot a smirk at me before I covered my face with a pillow.

I layed down still holding the pillow on my face, when I felt a small tug on the pillow.

I gently released the pillow and sangwoo patted my head and bent down kissing it. He was already dressed by then. He's fast at dressing. I sat back up as he grabbed are stuff.

I looked over at the dresser to find my clothes waiting for me. I turned to them and picked them up.

I placed them beside me and picked up the shirt he gave me. It was f/c and said don't come for me (that's a reference) with a little alien ship above the words. I slid it on and looked back at the skinny jeans that were set out for me. I picked them up along with the undies.

I slid off the undies and put on the new ones. I slid on the skinny jeans as sangwoo walked over to me.

I froze, expecting a smack but sangwoo just placed a small cap on my head to cover my ears. He did the same for him self.

"Hey when we get home would you like to take a shower or bath cause you stink!" he said smileing at me. When did he ever ask me if we could do something.

I nodded slowly as he grabbed my dirty clothes putting them into a bag.

He held my hand as we left the room. With everything spotless.

I grasped at sangwoos hand even though he was holding me pretty tight. I just hope I didn't scream my lungs out in my nightmare last night.

I looked up at sangwoo who was casually looking up at the exit for the hotel.

I saw that the car was towed and that there was no pay for it. The car was right in front of us except it was spanking brand new.

"I got are car fixed last night" he said looking down at me. I smiled back for some odd reason and we kept walking

We got to the car. Sangwoo opened the passenger seat before I got in.

I watched him go to the other side getting in the drivers seat. He started up the car and we got going.

I leaned against the side door, looking out the window.

As other cars passed us and so did trees, my eyes felt tired. I felt tired, I sat my head back against the seat.

I pulled the lever that was attached to the seat.

I reclined it back and curled up into a ball. As I did, I felt something being placed on me.

It was big and soft and smelt like sangwoo.

I reached my hand above my should and grabbed the thick warm jacket he placed on me and pulled it over me to cover.

I closed my eyes as I took the sleeve of the jacket, holding it close to my nose I sniffed the loving smell of sangwoo.

I soon drifted off to sleep.

Sangwoos POV

I gave my thick warm jacket to y/n and every once in a while i glimpsed over at her.

She fell straight asleep, occasionally talking and moving in her sleep.

Time skip

I drove in and stopped the car. We where finally home.

I unlocked my door and opened the car door.

I stepped out and walked over to y/ns door after I opened a umbrella and placed it over my head.

I took a firm grasp on the door handle and opened it. I picked her up, still in the jacket and headed for the door.

I made it so her arms were around my neck and her legs were around my waist. I could feel her breathing on my neck as I took the key out and unlocked the door. I pushed the door open and set her on the stairs.

I closed the door behind me, locking it.

I turned to y/n and bent down, picking her up. I headed  towards the kitchen table and set her down in the chair, her back facing me. I pulled down her pants slightly and her tail majestically fell out.

I picked up the end of her tail and grabbed a sharp knife.

I held the knife to her tail and slowly but surely cut it as blood spilled from her tail she shot up and looked straight at me.

I looked at her and dropped her bleeding tail.

"Does it hurt" "y-yes a lot" I walked over to her and slapped her across the face till she fell. "good"

Your POV

He slapped me till I fell then I blacked out

That was a good one ay ¶∆¶
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...............
...what the word count is what u want? well all this is 1077 words