scared

Your POV

I relaxed as sangwoo sat next to me. I looked at the ground as I turned away. I felt a hand on my back. I looked over to sangwoo as he pat my back. "I'm just kidding" he said as he got up and left the room. I layed back and looked up at the ceiling. "I wonder what that kid is like" I thought as I got up.

I opened the basement door and walked down. 'I think he's in here I dont know' I kept walking down till I felt something wet on my feet. I turned on the basement light. I saw yumey laying on the floor. It looked like his ankles were crushed. I walked up to him and sat down. He was passed out because of pain. To bad he was passed out. I gently caressed yumeys hair. I'm just glad he's not dead. I looked at my feet which were covered in blood. Yumeys blood. "Ugh" I got up and headed upstairs. I walked into the bathroom as I left bloody prints on the floor. I grabbed the hand towel and got it wet as I sat on the edge of the tub. I wiped the blood off my feet and set them in the tub. 'Ok what can I use to clean this mess' I looked over across the room and saw a mop. "Well shit" I said as I slowly got up and tried to not get my feet soked with blood again. I slowly grabbed the mop and mopped up the blood. "Hmm there" i said stepping back a little as I did I felt something hit my back. I looked up and saw sangwoo. "Weeelll shit" I said again and stepped forward. I turned around and looked at him. I took the mop again and mopped up the bloody foot prints.

He grabbed my hair when I was done. "Hey stop that" I yelled at him. "I told you didn't I" he said calmly. "Told me what?" I gripped his hand and tried to get off. Soon he got to the stairs and threw me down them as he did, he walked down to. I tumbled down the stairs and slammed up against yumey. I pushed my self up as I did. I felt something soft move against my back. I looked back as I did I saw a cat tail moving frantically. I looked at sangwoo who was confused to. "Well fuck" sangwoo said as he rushed over to me.

(BTW I'm going to put some weird not normal stuff in this OK ;)   )

"Well it looks like yumeys a neko" sangwoo said as he bent down to yumey. "Stay away y/n ok he could change you" he said and looked at me. "What do u mean" I asked and played down. "If he bites you, you might turn into a neko to" my eyes went wide as he said that. "Impossible!" I yelled and turned away.

I felt movement and turned around. Yumey was wakeing up. Sangwoo walked up to me and picked me up. He put me in a corner far away from yumey. "Just stay here" he said as he went back to yumey. Once yumey woke, he looked at me in the corner covered in bruises. I looked at the floor and just waited.

Yumeys POV

I woke up and saw y/n in a corner far from me covered in bruises. I forced my head to face sangwoo as he grinned at me. I lunched at his arm and bit. At least I can do that. He shook me off and I slammed against the wall. "Shit shit shit fuck" he said as he ran back up the stairs. I felt horrible. I don't know what's going to happen to him. I looked back at y/n who was still looking at the floor. I slowly crawled to y/n as I did her eyes went wide and she tried to back away from me.

"SANGWOOOOO" she yelled as I stopped crawling  towards her. Sangwoo rushed back down and kicked my side. I just rolled over in pain. I looked at him as he noticed me reaching out to y/n. He grabbed y/n by her arm and pulled her towards a little shair. More like a dentist chair. He strapped her down and walked back over to me. He tied me up as I rough back. He slapped me hard enough to make my nose bleed. He held my head up to look at y/n tied down as he walked over to her. He grabbed some pliers and pulled at her eye. I could hear her trying not to sreem. But soon her eye was out of her socket. He was holding her eye with the pliers. He took scissors and cut off her eye. A load scream came after and I started trying to get away. I watched as he wrapped her head covering the pulled out eye.

Your POV

I felt sangwoo wrap my head with gaws and covered my eye. The blood was going through the gaws and was  leaking down my cheek. I watched as sangwoo bent down and licked the blood off of my cheek. I passed out after his evil grin was practicaly printed in my brain.

Hours later

I awoke in the basement still strapped down. Ipuld hear screams. Yumeys screams. I tried to hold my head up and could see sangwoo cutting. CUTTING YUMEYS TAIL OFF. I screamed really load and caught sangwoos  attention. Blood was spreaded around every were. Sangwoo walked over to me and grabbed his base ball bat. He dragged it above his head and the last thing I heard was yumey yelling no as sangwoo knocked me out.

More hours later

I awoke in sangwoos bed. I was really holding all that was just a dream but soon I saw yumey walk by me from the bathroom. He had no tail or ears. He looked at me with a sad depressed look. Just starring at me.

Word count 1022