Part 33

"Hey" Rishab caressed Madhu's messy hair. "Good morning"

"You didn't go to work?" Madhu asked with a frown as she rubbed her sleepy eyes. She was hoping he would say no but to her dismay he said yes.

"I will be leaving shortly. Now come on get up." he helped her sit up on the bed.

"Oh! Then what for you are waiting?"

"For you to wake up"

"Oh! Why?"

"I don't want you to wake up alone in bed today as well and I don't want to miss eating breakfast with you" he said and kissed her forehead.

"Please don't do this!" she said in a regretful tone.

"What? Kissing? You don't want me to kiss you?"

"No. No. Not that. I mean... You don't have to do this..um... staying back for me."

"But you want this right?"

"Yeah.. but... I feel like I am compelling you to do this... Rishab, I know I did a lot of cribbing about being alone and feeling sick.. It's just my hormones... um making me cranky and a cry baby. But I am perfectly alright, after... " she stopped and looked away biting her lower lip.

"After?" he asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"After last night" Madhu blushed as she looked down at her duvet pooled on her lap.

"Last night what, Madhu? Be clear, will you?" he teased her. He tipped her chin up with his thumb and forefinger so that he can look at her eyes.

"After our talk.. "

"Talk? That's not the answer I am expecting from you."

"Okay, fine. After you made love to me I am at ease. Now, stop teasing me and let me get up so that I can brush my teeth and have my breakfast" she said in a pissed off tone.

"I thought I will have a quickie with you before I leave but... " he shook his head.

"But what?" she asked as she scrambled closer to him finding his idea interesting.

"You are hungry... "

"No, not really. We still can have a quickie in bed before breakfast" she pulled him to her by pulling the collar of his T-shirt.

"You sure? Don't keep this little one hungry" he said pointing to her tummy.

"No, I won't. The baby hasn't woken up yet. Once he gets up I will feed him"

"How do you say she is still asleep?" Rishab asked curiously.

"Oh that! I didn't get my morning sickness yet"

"So?" he asked puzzled. He didn't get the connection between morning sickness and his baby's wake up timing.

"As soon as he comes awake he forces me up and makes me run to the bathroom. Such a punctual boy he is just like his daddy" Madhu said stretching back on the bed on her side and placed her head on her palm.

"You won't throw up on me right? While we make love?"

"I hope he sleeps longer and not interrupt his parents' morning romance"

"Seems like you have fixed it's a boy" he said with a fond smile.

"I wish so" she shrugged.

"let's wait and see" he secretly wished and hoped for a baby girl like typical fathers but he won't mind having a boy as long as he or she was healthy.