Simon's office

Lauren's P.O.V

(Simon's office)

"Hello girls" says Simon

"Hi, Uncle Simon" we all say in unison

It stills feel weird calling him that and feels even weirder that I get to call him that.

"So girls I've brought you here to tell you some amazing news" simon says with a massive smile plastered on his face.

"The one and only one direction will be coming to America to write some new songs and they would love it if they could write some songs with you girls"

We all scream and jump up and down. Especially Camila she's probably the one who's the most ecstatic.

She jumps on me and we nearly fall but I regain my balance. she jumps off and she hold of my left arm with both of he hands.

"Oh my god!" Camila yells nearly destroying my ear drums "I can't believe we get to work with the Harry Styles"

All I do is smile at her

"Now girls calm down" Simon trying to control the five crazy girls in front of him

We eventually calm down and stop panicking. Camila still grips my hand and squealing to herself. She must of saw me staring at her because she lets go.

"Sorry" Camila whispers with her head staring at Simon

"It's okay"

"So when Camila and Lauren can stop talking we can get to the details" Simon stares with his evil glare

"Sorry" we both say

"So, the boys will be coming in a few days they'll probably come over to the house to write some songs with you girls"

Simon bought 'the house' when we got signed to 'Syco music' and 'Epic records' record label. It's not as big as a mansion as maybe Simon has but it's still pretty big. So we all stay there when we're not at our parents place.

"Then you guys will come to Syco Music and record some songs" he rambles on " But you girls will come back to my office when they arrive, we can talk more about it later"

*few days later*

(Simon's office)

" I can't believe we get to meet and sing with one direction" Camila says jumping up and down in the elevator "this is nearly as good as eating ten boxes of pizza in one night"

"Dawg calm down or your gonna break the elevator with your massive butt" Dinah jokes

"Oh haha" Camila says sarcastically "So your telling me you guys aren't excited"

"Yes of course we are" Mani says

"We're just not as crazy as you" Ally exclaims making fun of Cam

We all laugh

We finally arrive at Simon's office and he introduces us to one direction. We all try to control our excitement but instead Camila couldn't hold it in and jumps on Harry Styles.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" Camila apologises and gets off Harry

I know Cam is just excited but watching her jump on Harry. Makes my nose flare with anger.

"I'm just so happy to see you guys again" Camila says with joy

"Yeh, we didn't get long last time we met on x factor" Louis says

We caught up, talking about what's been happening in our life. We also talked about what kind of songs we were going to write. And how much we love one direction, especially Camila. We learnt that one direction will be staying at a hotel a few streets down from our place.