I dont think i love him

Lauren's P.O.V

I have to stop this, stop loving Camila. She obviously doesn't feel the same way. I have to find someone, someone out there that can at least make me feel half of what Camila does.

So that's what I'm going to do.

My friend, Luis, has always had a crush on me. He has asked me on a date a lot of times but I always turn him down. But I guess it's his lucky day.

I put his number in my phone and I call him up.

"Hello" a husky voice says on the other line

"Oh, hey Luis, I was just calling up and wondering if your offer on a drink is still up"

"Wait really? As in a date or-"

"Yes, as in a date silly or are you busy" I interrupt

"Yeh of course I'll pick you up at 6:00"

"Sure see you soon, bye"

"Bye"

I hear a beep signalling he hung up.

As much as that conversation was awkward and weird I'm actually excited. It's probably my first date in months.

I have to change my life around for the better. No more torturing myself, no more cutting and no more Camila.

It's 3 o'clock right now, so I have enough time to get ready. I choose a simple but sexy black dress. It fits me perfect, showing my curves and pushing up my breasts. I put on my red lipstick and the rest of my makeup.

A knock on my door echoes through my bedroom into my bathroom. I yell for them to come in.

"Um..L-Lo can I ask you a question?" a little voice asks from my bathroom door

I turn around to face them and see a little innocent Camila.

"Yeh, of course, what's up"

"Do y-you l..li- wait why are you dressed up?"

"Oh..um..I'm going on a date with Luis"
I give her my best fake-smile

"Oh-um I hope you have a nice time" Before I could respond to her, she walks out with a sad face.

I just look at the door for about five minutes. She left me dumbfounded and confused. Why is she sad and what was she going to ask. I walk out to get Camila but before I could turn the doorknob a text comes from my phone. I go walk to my phone in the bed and check, it's a message from Luis.

From:Luis

Just got in the car be about 10 mins :)

To:Luis

Okay can't wait

I walk out of my bedroom and start looking for Camila. I go to the lounge room and find the girls but Camila watching a movie.

"Hey guys have you seen Camila?" They turn and look at me

"No, last time I saw her she was going to your room" Normani says "why?"

"It's just that she-oh never mind"

"Why do you look like your going on a date?" Ally asks

"That's because I am"

"Ooooh who" they say in unison, I chuckle at how cute they are

"Luis" They exchange looks "well, I'm going to look for Camila" they all nod and continue watching the movie.

I walk away and see Camila on the balcony staring at the ocean in font of her. I open the sliding door ever so softly, not interrupting Camila's thoughts. I stand next to her still not catching her attention. I lift my hand to brush the hair waving in her face but instead I wipe the tear that trails down her cheek. She jumps in my contact but then relaxes in my hand, still on her cheek.

"What's wrong, Camz?" I move my hand off her cheek and rest it on her hand, on the railing.

I get no respond but a deep sigh.

"Camz?"

"I-I don't think I-I love him" she says still staring at the sea.

"You don't love who?" I ask asked still confused

"H-Harry" she's says in a whisper I could barely hear

"W-what?" I stutter in shock "you really don't love him"

She nods with her head down. I couldn't help but smile. She doesn't love him. Maybe just maybe I have a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time

Like,share & comment