Trouble

You know, the phrase 'think before you act', well this is definitley not the case.

Lauren drives, not stopping at any stop signs or red lights. Even, Lauren is surprised she hasn't been pulled over yet. Lauren finally reaches her destination, one direction's hotel. She storms into the hotel, and marches right up to Harry's door. She bangs once, bang, twice, bang.

Finally the door swings open, to reveal a very angry Harry Styles. Lauren grabs his collar barging herself in, and smashing him on the wall. She slams his head in the wall, over and over again. Harry can feel blood drip down his neck, and hitting his new shirt. Harry fights her off, by grabbing onto Lauren's shoulders and twists them around. So, now Lauren is the one leaning against the wall and Harry is the one pinning her down.

Harry can feel two firm hands, which belonged to Liam, wrap around him and pick him up, away from the aggrivated Latino. Harry shrugs him off, and glares at Lauren.

"What the heck, Lauren!" Liam yells at her.

"What the fuck do you think your doing, coming in here and attacking me" Harry adds to Liam's comment.

"I didn't attack you, you attacked Camila first and I'm just here to do what Camila can't" Lauren snaps back.

Harry steps back, realising Lauren has finally found out his dark secret. "I thought you stopped hurting Camila" Liam asks in a hush, but Lauren still manages to make out what he's saying.

"Wait! You knew?" Lauren asks, Liam.

"um.."

"Well, did you?"

"Yes" Liam confesses

"So you knew, and you didn't do anything"

"Well..we told Harry to break it off with Camila, and to stay away from her"

"That's not good enough. he shouldn't be allowed to do something like that and get away with it"

"Lauren, just calm down" Liam steps forward and puts his arm on her shoulder. but, Lauren just shrugs him off.

"No, I will not ju-" Lauren gets interrupted by a hand on her arm. Lauren faces the person who owned the arm, Camila.

"Babe come back home, he's not worth it" Camila gives an evil glare at Harry, which he returns with a smirk.

"No, he sh-"

"Please.." Camila pleads, interrupting Lauren. "fine, but don't think this is over Styles" Lauren directs at Harry.

Camila and Lauren eventfully make it back home, Camila barely containing Lauren.

"Lauren, just calm down"

"I will not calm down, that asshole should pay. why are you defending him"

"Because I'm scared, okay? I'm scared he'll hurt me again. I'm scared that his slimy hands would touch me. I'm scared something would happen to you. I'm just scared" Camila ranted.

"Camz I'm Sor-"

"Forget it" Camila yelled, stomping to her room and slamming the door. Lauren slumps on to the couch and rest her head back, her head falls slightly to the side. Her eyes come into view with the home phone, a phone that can call the police.