Camila and Harry

Camila'sP.O.V

We just finished writing some songs with one direction and so we decide to have a break and watch a movie. I was about to sit down when someone grabs my hand and pulls me to the kitchen. I finally see the person's face. It's Harry smiling at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask Harry

"I just wanted to tell you I think you're the most beautiful person in the world" He gives me a smile

"Thank you" I blush and look down

Harry lifts my chin and kisses my cheek . "Don't hide when you blush" Harry looks me in the eye with the biggest grin. "I think you look hot when you blush"

I chuckle "uh..thanks"

I don't know but something felt so right about him and his touch but yet so wrong. But I don't care. I think I'm really falling for him.

"But I meant what I said before I think your the most beautiful, funniest, smartest and awkward girl I've ever met" Harry says "I don't know about you but I see my future with you"

I don't reply because I'm just shocked by his words. But I can't help but smile.

He leans in and kisses my lips. There were instantly fireworks everywhere. But all I could think of was the girl I dreamt of last night and how I felt so much more than kissing Harry right now. I'm so confused because I have no idea who that person was and how I actually care who she is because she was just a dream but it feels like I've known her since forever.

"Cam stop thinking about that stupid girl because all it was was a dream. Pay attention to what's important, and that's Harry!" I yelled to myself.

I kiss back and our lips kiss in sync. He licks my lips for entrance. I don't give it to him at first but I eventually let him. His tongue explores my mouth but it just felt wrong and a bit disgusting. He closed his eyes but I didn't not for a second.

Im just about to pull us apart when I hear a girl scream. I look to where it came from and I see a crying Lauren. I felt so sad for her. Im about to run to her but Harry's grip tightened. I raise my knee to kick him the balls but before I knee him everyone else comes running and he let's go of me. And before I could comfort her she pushes everyone out of her way and straight out the door.

"What was that about" Harry asks with a confused face.

"It's nothing"Normani says she looks so worried "I'll go get her" Normani goes and chases her.

*30 mins later*

I'm pacing back and forth in my bedroom. Harry is sitting on my bed just watching me totally freak out.

"Lauren should be here by now" I'm so worried about her "What if something happened"

Harry stands up and wraps his arms around me "Trust me Lauren is fine and any way Normani is with her"

"Yeh.." I sigh "it's just that I'm worried about her. I love her and I just.."

"What!?" Harry screams interrupting me. He let's go of our hug and he pushes me a little he just stares at me. I'm so scared. I walk backwards slowly and Harry steps forward. "ok..im sorry I yelled my voice. It's just I don't want to lose you to that..that BITCH!"

"Hey! Don't call my Lo that" I snap back.

My back is against the wall and Harry's face is so close to mine. He grabs my hands and presses it against my chest so I can't move.

"Oh..so she's yours" He hisses in my ear "I know you love her"

"What..what are you t-talking about?" I try to stay strong but it's not working because I'm literally shivering in my boots.