No more Camila

Lauren's P.O.V

I can't do this to myself, I have to stop. I can't go through that dark pitiful state again. I have to put my emotional well being before Camila. As much as I want to kiss her and yell that I love her.

I won't.

I know how this will end. She says she doesn't love him but when I give her my everything she'll just leave me high and dry. She's probably going through a phase and run back to Harry, and ignore me again. But I understand he's better, more caring, funnier, better looking, I wouldn't pick me anyways.

Ugh! Stop it Lauren, stop thinking about her. You say your going to stop thinking about her but all your doing is obsessing over her.

"Lauren?" Camila pleads snapping me out of my thoughts

"Uh yeah" I take my hand off hers and rest it beside me.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Yeh" I sigh out.

"How do you fee-"

"Why are you telling me this?!" I snap at her more than I wanted to

"Sorry..i just wanted a friend..i guess I'm being an idiot again" she whispers the last part, i could barely make it out

"No I am, I'm sorry Camz. I'm just going through a lot of stuff lately and it's just-uh-making me confused" I can feel my eyes watering up and I look away.

I feel a hand on my cheek creating warmth. Camila pulls my face directing me to look at her. I slowly bring up my face and trailing my eyes up her beautiful body.

"Lo-I" Camila says, stepping forward making our chests touch each other. With Camila's hands on my cheek she caresses my cheek.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui i-i-i l-lov-"

A cough interrupts Camila and makes us both look at the door. That shows my handsome date, Luis. He gives me the biggest smile, that sparkles his eyes. Whoa, I can't believe I've never noticed how magnificent his eyes look, while the sun drapes down his face.

"Sorry. Did I interrupt something?" Luis asks

"Um..no it was nothing anyway" Camila says dis-heartedly "I should probably go. Have a nice time both of you" Camila stares at the ground, walking back in.

"Okay, thanks Camila" Luis says to Camila while she walks by, she returns it with a small toothless smile.

"Well are you ready to go" Luis turns to me and smiles

"Of course, I've been looking forward to it all night" I walk to him and we both say our byes to the girls, besides Camila.

I walk out the door and get a whip of cold air, and I get a shudder run through my body. Luis must of noticed because he takes off his jacket and wraps it around me. He pulls me closer, while we walk to his car.

I don't know why but I feel this heavy feeling in my stomach, but it's a good feeling. It's something I only feel with Camila.

But why do I feel so much more with him, than I do with Camila?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

3k views that's awesome thank u guys for reading. I just hope you like it so far .

And any ideas what I should do next, kinda have writers block

Like,Comment & share