Could she ever love me?

Lauren's P.O.V

I just can't take it anymore. Hearing Camila talk about Harry and how they had a fantastic time on their date. Broke my heart. I just know she'll never be mine.

I walk out in the middle of Camila talking.
When I'm out of view from everyone I run to my room. I shut the door and fall to the ground. And cry my heart out.

Why does she make me feel this way. I just can never get her out of my head.

I hear a knock at the door.

"Lo what's wrong" I hear a voice say from the other side of the door.

I instantly know who it was, Camila, but I just ignore her.

I try to stop crying but when I do I cry even harder and more tears come out.

I hear Camila open the door and sit next to me. She rubs my back clockwise to try to calm me down.

I turn my head so I can't see her face. Because if I do I think I would never stop crying.

"L-leave me al- o-one Ca-Camzz" I said croakily.

"Lolo what happened?"

She stops rubbing my back and puts both of her hands on my cheeks. She turns my face to make me look at her.

She wipes my tears away with her thumbs, but still more tears escapes. She looks me in the eye but I do my best to not to make eye contact.

"Lauren look at me, I don't want to see you cry" She moves her face trying to look directly in my eyes, but hang my head down "Because if you cry i'll start crying"

I move my head up a tiny bit just to see her face through my hair. I see Camila's eyes water up. I never want to see her cry so I do what she says, and I look at her. She wipes my hair to the side and holds me in her hands.

"Why are you crying?" Camila asks "You can trust me I won't tell anyone,I promise"

I sigh

"Uh..it's it's..umm"

Camila moves in front of me, so she's kneeling directly in front of me. She takes both of my hands into hers.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" Camila smiles, trying to reassure me "You can tell me when your ready, but just remember I'll always be here for you"

She stands up and puts out her hand for me to take.

"Come on, you look tired you need to go to bed"

I smile and wipe my tears away.

I take her hand and stand up.

She tucks me in, like I'm a little child. She kisses my forehead. She was about to go when I grab her wrist.

"What's wrong, Laur?"

"Can you..um..stay here for the..uhh..night?" I whisper "You don't have to if you don't want to"

"Sure why not, now move over it's easier to get to the kitchen on the edge of the bed"

I laugh at her. She's so cute.

I move over to the other side. And she goes under the cover.

I move closer into her. I turn so I'm fully on my left side. I snuggle my head into her shoulder and move my arm over her stomach.

I close my eyes and wait for her to tell me to take my hand off and move away.

Put instead she kisses my forehead.