The tour

Camila's P.O.V

im walking arm in arm with girl im unbelieveably in love with. Im smiling so badly my cheeks are starting to cry in pain like a baby waking up from a deep sleep. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world until i see the one and only 'Harry fuck-face'. He's with the girls and the rest of one direction talking. Lauren's grip on my arm tighten and our pace starts to slow down. I just feel like running away right now with Lauren in my arms and never coming back.

My smile turns into a frown and my happiness and joy turns into devastation and anger. UGH! Why is he here? Cant he just leave me alone. I dont even know why he's putting me through this. If he really truly cared about me he wouldnt be doing the stuff he does. I turn to look at Lauren and I see the expression on her face has turned to sadness. Why me?Why do i have to love her? Why am I such an idiotic and selfish person?

I try to turn away and walk back to the way we come from but i see Harry jog to us before we could escape, escape him. Lauren instantly lets go of my arm and walks away. My heart instantly drops to the bottom of life-less body. Her slumped figure slowly walks to everyone else. I can see how sad and depressed she is. But why? Why would she even care, why would she care about me? I'm such a selfish person towards her. One day i'm fully ignoring her then the next i'm acting like nothing ever happened and we're the bestest of friends. And now, now I'm pretty much rubbing it in her face i have a boyfriend and she doesnt. Maybe that's why she's so sad maybe she feels lonely and wants someone to cuddle with her when she gets sad and scared. Only if i could be that person but i know she would never accept me as her girlfriend and even if she would i'd probably be the worst person towards her. I'm no love expert or anything but i think if someone really loved someone else they wouldnt make the other one feel like a piece of nothing. Treat her like they dont care about her, like they don't love her, and worse slowly destroy the other ones heart.

I feel Harry's hand snake around my back. His touch just doesnt feel right not how Lauren does it. Without her even trying my body gets electric shocks but with Harry it feels like a thousand pirrahnas slowly eating me alive. And as much as that sounds disgusting i can't help but wish it was true. I just wish i was dead and alone. Then maybe i can stop hurting the one person i love.

Harry leans into my ear and i can feel his warm breath on my neck. "I told you not to talk to her and more importantly touch her. I guess you know what that means. i ha-"

"No!" I interrupt Harry. I can feel Harr's hands squeeze my tiny body." Please Harry stop. Stop everything i can't handle it anymore all the hits and kicks the hurtful words it just to much. I promise you i don't love La-"

"Dont say that whore's name, you meaningless piece of trash" Harry looks me in the eye and gives me a smirk "You really want me to stop?" Harry asks

I slowly nod my head up and down

"fine then. I'll stop"

I sigh in relief. Finally maybe all this is over and i can be with her be with the girl i love.

Harry leans in my ear again and whispers, "I'll stop hurting you but i guess i just have to hurt your precious 'Lolo'. You know i always wanted to see her naked"

My heart rate starts to pick up again. I swear its going a thousand miles an hour.

"NO, no please Harry" I barely whisper and my eyes start to water up in the thought of Lauren getting hurt or worse raped because of me. I blink to make the tears disappear.

"then i guess your mine, BI-" Harry gets interrupted by Simon's door flinging open.

Everyone walks into his office and we all stand in one long line in front of Simon's desk. Im standing next to Harry since he wouldnt let go of me. I can see Lauren at the far corner next to Normani. Mani appears to be whispering something into her ear while rubbing her back. I just sighed i remember when i would do that to Lauren. Anytime she would get scared or fustrated i would rub her back and say something to her, to make her laugh again. I try and put my focus back on Simon but something catches my eye. Lauren's wrist it's all red and i can see some dried up blood. I try and look harder to get a better view. But Lauren's sleeve is covering up most of it. I think Lauren caught me staring because she pulls up her sleeve and looks down in shame. What was that on her wrist? Is she cutting? But why? No that can't be the answer why would she do that. She so beautiful,smart,funny,kind and millions of more things i could keep saying.