Thats my donut

Camila's P.O.V

The black nothingness consumes me, making me lay still on my bed. the warm thick sheets draped over me, giving me the only comfort. I haven't slept, properly, in such a long time. The hard stiff mattress pokes my back all night, that I know will gives me cramps when I wake.

Screams of girls, which own to the girls, ring through my ears. I groan in annoyance and turn the other way and block them out, by putting my pillow over my ears. When I can feel my dreams calling back my name and I was about to answer, and fall back asleep. But, the calling of my dreams get faded away by the fling of my bedroom door. The brush of air blow on my feet, which are sticking out.

My anger starts to build as I feel someone jump on me, like a little kid waking up their parents on Christmas morning.

"Uhhhhhh" I moan "leave me alone" I say through my pillow and blanket. Why would someone would want to torture me and wake me up in the morning, everyone knows I hate mornings.

"Get up lazy head" I hear a familiar raspy voice say

"Lauren, what do u want" I sleepily say "I was just about about to be crowned the queen of pizza land"

I hear Lauren laugh, sending a shiver through me.

"Get up uncle simon wants us in his office of DOOOOM" Lauren tries to sound scary

I feel her fully lay on me, putting all of her weight on me. I can feel my body about to pop, like a bubble getting attacked by little kids.

" G-get off m-me" struggling for breath and words

" Only if you wake up"

"NEVER!"

I'm not about to cave-in and listen to Lauren, i close my eyes and pretend to snore as loud as I can. I feel the huge lump, that is Lauren, roll off me and rest beside me. The space next to me dips a bit and I can tell that Lauren is staring at me with her beady eyes.

"Get up Camz.." Lauren whines, in a baby voice.

"I can't hear anything you say I'm in pizza land talking to my pizza people" I try to zone out again

"If you really were asleep then you wouldn't be talking" Lauren says teasing me, I can feel the cocky smile spread across her face. "now get up or do we have to do this the hard way"

"NO, I'm never getting up" I roll on my side, giving my back to Lauren.

"Fine the hard way it is" Lauren jumps over me and stands in front of me "Get up or I'll eat the last donut"

My eyes shoot up instantly, giving her a death stare.

"You wouldn't?" I half scream-whisper "Your bluffing"

"Or am i?" She questions me.

Then Lauren runs out of the room and before I could tell what I was doing, I'm chasing after her down the stairs. I instantly feel a cold breeze hit me. Because I'm only in my underwear and bra, why did only wear that.

I scream after her " don't you dare or I'll kill you, it's mine!"

Lauren opens the fridge door and gets the mouth dripping delicious cream-filled donut.

"Mmmmm...." I thought to myself

Then I snap back to reality when i see Lauren about to put the donut in her mouth. Her red plump lips are spread apart and only a few millimetres away from the donut.

"Noooo!" I scream, making her stop her from eating what's rightfully mine.

"You can have it when you get dressed, and I mean dressed not your sweat pants and jacket" she playfully negotiates "Then you can have your precious donut"

I hang my head down in defeat and whisper, "fine". I can't believe I just lost to her, I never loose. Dam my love of food.

"Whaaat" Lauren screams, cupping her hand around her ear

"I can't hear you, I'm kinda deaf you have to say that louder"

"FINE!" I yell

I can hear Mani and Dinah laughing at me, their laughs filling my ears. Great! now they'll never let this go.

"Oh My God" Ally yelled in shock "Why are you practically naked and NOT READY"

I hear Lauren snicker and I give her a glare.

"I..." I start to explain myself

"Just get dressed, Camila" Allycat interrupting " why do I have to be the responsible one" Ally mutters

I turn in my heals, starting to walk up the stairs when I hear someone whistle at me. I turn around, again, glaring at the emerald-eyed girl, Lauren.

"Nice bra" she taunts me, and gives the biggest smile she could muster up. Lauren puts the donut back into the fridge, my eyes still trained on her. When she turns back around and closes the door, she notices I'm still staring at her, and she gives me the sexiest wink ever.

No, what am I saying? Her wink isn't sexy, of course she is beautiful, but I don't like her in that way. Do I?

I shrug it off and pretend I just didn't have the most creepiest thought. "Haha" I sarcastically laugh

I turn around to get ready, and I walk up the white wooden stairs. As, I go through the events that just took place a warm feeling starts to form in my stomach. And I smile, and I can feel it getting bigger and bigger. I shake my head in disapproval, I shouldn't be thinking about Lauren in that way.

"I don't like her" I whisper under my breath "I don't like her"

I don't like her

I don't like her

I

Don't

Like

Her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

It's my first story I've write so just bear with me on it. I'm sorry if it's short or a bit boring. But I promise you if you keep reading it'll get better.

Plz rate and comment cuz I'd love to hear what you think