Never going to happen

Lauren P.O.V

It's been a month since Luis and I's date and we've started dating. I have to say I think my life is getting better. My scars, on my wrist and heart, have fully healed and you can barely see them. Luis is such a great guy and I think, for once, I can say I'm happy. I think my life is getting back on track. I got a great boyfriend, finally reached my dreams and we're going on tour. Yes, I can't wait to be back on the road.

But the weird thing is we're not going on tour with one direction, like planned. But Simon has announced we'll be doing our own tour, 'fifth times a charm'. He hasn't said why the dramatic change. But who cares it's a tour and we'll get to see the amazing harmonizers.

We're just currently going through everything we'll be doing in our tour, with our manager Dave. Everyone is so excited and making so much noise, besides Camila. She has barely said anything and is always ignoring us, well mostly me. Are we seriously going through this thing where we completely ignore each other or am I going crazy? I know Harry broke up with her and I was there to pick up the pieces, but she was weirdly happy about the break-up. She became her weird and hyper self again, after she split with Harry. But when she heard I was dating Luis she confined herself from me, and had mostly been clinging to Dinah. I love Dinah to bits but I feel like she stole her away from me. No, what am I saying? I don't like Camila in that way anymore, I like Luis. Right?

Camila P.O.V

I can't do this anymore. Getting up. Acting like I don't love Lauren. Faking a smile. Pretending. Just when I thought maybe I have a chance with her, maybe I'm getting better. My inner demons come creeping back. As much as I try I can never escape them. With their fingers attacking me and pulling me back into depression.

Why does love do this?

Why does it have to be so complicated?

I try to block it out, my desire for her, but I just can't. I love everything about her. Her bold and raspy voice, that makes the world disappear.Her mysterious green eyes, I get lost in. Her plump red lips, that I find so irresistible.Her beautiful mind, that just has a way of words. But most of all her delicate and loving soul.

I knew I should have told Lauren quicker. I should've told her I loved her and should of never went out with Harry. At least he's gone and out of my life, for now. But it just hurts me seeing Lauren with Luis. We finally finished our meeting with Dave and we're going back home.

The ride back was awful because all I could hear was Lauren talking to Luis on the phone, saying things like how much she loves him. It's bad enough knowing Lauren will never be mine but now she has to rub it my face. The whole way I just looked through the window and never talked or looked at anyone. Because I'm just scared if I get one glance of her I'll break down right then and there.

We finally arrive home and, of course, Luis is waiting outside. Lauren jumps out and hugs him. I roll my eyes and slowly get out of the car. We thank our driver and he drives away. I walk by the 'love birds' and I hear the one thing I never wanted to, Lauren whispers "I love you" to Luis. It was barely audible but I still heard it and it hurt like hell. I groan. Lauren glares at me while I walk by. Luis is great guy but I could give her more than him.

I walk straight up to my room and slam the door shut. I groan in frustration. I go walk into my bathroom, to meet the thing that gives me pleasure. My friend the cold sharp razor. But I get interrupted by the slam of my door and yelling of a voice. I walk back into my room and see Lauren, looking like an angry bull ready to charge.

"What the heck, Camila?!" Lauren yells

"I'd ask you the same thing. Barging in here and yelling at me" I snap back

"Well, you're the one being a bitch! You're the one wh-"

"Hey, don't you ever call me that" I interrupt her, stepping towards her.

"Maybe you should stop ignoring me and treating me like I ruined your life"

"You did" I whisper

"What?" Lauren asks in an annoyed voice

"You did ruin my life. You're the reason I can never focus. You're the reason I cry at night. You make me so scared by the single touch of your fingers. But you make me so happy just by the sound of your name. And no matter how hard I try I can never get you out of my head. Because...because I'm madly in love with you, but what hurts even more is that you'll never feel the same about me" I try to hold back the tears that are begging to spill. I turn around because I know no matter how hard I try they'll still come. So I stand here in my bedroom crying silently, while Lauren stares through my head.

A few seconds pass, that feel like an eternity, and I hear a long heavy sigh behind me.

"I..I loved you too" Lauren sighs out

"Loved?" I ask still not facing her

"I just..I just can't do this right now, okay" Lauren pauses "I did love you and I don't know if I can go through this whirlwind of emotions, again. You can't even face me, so why should I try 'us'?"

What? I actually had a chance, she actually loved me. I turn around to face her, but Lauren is already half-way out the door. She turns around and looks at me.

"I'm sorry Camz, but we can never happen. I really am, sorry" Lauren gives me a guilty face and shuts the door, leaving me speechless and confused.

What just happened?

I open the door and chase after her.

I'm not going to let the one thing that gives me true happiness walk out of my life, at least not without a fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Like,comment & share