Luis

Lauren's P.O.V

I stand up to reach for the phone, but I stop from the sudden vibration coming from my pocket. I take out my phone and check it, to see Luis calling me.

I groan in annoyance, I still haven't told him about me and Camila. I guess, it's about time I did.

"Hey babe" Luis said from the other line. I cringe at the word 'babe', I'm such an awful person in abandoning him.

"Uh," I now I'm going to hurt him but I have to to tell him, "hey, Luis. There's something i need to tell you." I can hear his heavy breath on the other line, I know he's figured out there's something wrong.

"O-okay," Luis said, "what is it?". "I think it's better if I tell you in person," I know this is the right thing, but why does it feel like I'm doing something so wrong.

"Your breaking up with me, aren't you?"
"..."
"Tell me, I'm a big boy"
"Yes," I let breathe out, finally feeling like I shrugged off a big weight, "I'm sorry, I just- I just don't feel the same way anymore."
"I thought so," Luis said more to himself than me.
"What do u mean?"
"..." The line went dead, and he hung up.

Now, back to the problem of Mr. Styles, and what I'm going to do with him.
~~~~~~
A/N
I now it's crappy and short, plus I haven't updated in like years. but it's just that I've been caught up in school and other stuff, but I'll try to update more.

How do u think Lauren should handle the problem with Harry? What do you think Harry will do? How will Camila cope with all of this?