The makeout

Lauren's P.O.V

I scream at them and attack Harry Styles to the ground. I swear and claw at his face.

I shake my head and blink repeatedly to see the boys with confused and worried faces. I must of been hallucinating. Uggggh a part of me wanted it to be true.

"Lauren are you okay" Harry asks "huh..what..oh yeah I just zoned out a bit I guess. So guys what are you doing here?" I ask in confusion"don't you remember? We have to write some songs together" Niall said with his Irish accent "oh..i forgot. Come on inside" I move to the side so they can come in.

Me and the girls finish our breakfast and now we're in our music room with one direction. We wrote some songs so we decide to order some pizza and watch a movie.

We go to the lounge room."so what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Ally asks "how about home alone" Liam suggests. Ally looks for the movie and puts it in. We all sit down and get comfy. I'm on the far left then Zayn, Niall, Ally then Liam. Mani, Dinah and Louis sit on the floor.

But Camila and Harry are nowhere to be seen. I wonder where they are.

Someone's phone ring

"Awwww...is Perrie cawing whittle Zayn" Louis says in a baby voice

"Oh,haha" Zayn says sarcastically

Zayn's P.O.V

I answer Perrie's call and I decide to walk to the kitchen. But find Harry pretty much stuffing his tongue down Camila's throat.

"Disgusting" I thought to myself "I'm pretty sure I'm not eating for a week"

I finally finished talking to Perrie and I hang up, I love Perrie and all but man can she talk. I go back to the guys and tell them about the horrible site I just saw.

"Hey, if any of you guys are deciding to go in the kitchen don't" I say with a disgusted face on

"Why?" Dinah asks

"Yeh, you don't wanna know"

"Oh it can't be that bad" Lauren says getting up.

"Where are you going?" I ask

"To the kitchen to make some popcorn. Unless something's gonna get me while I'm in there" Lauren tries to act like a ghost

"Uh..yeh..you might not want to go in there"

But Lauren is already gone and I think she didn't hear me.

I put my attention back to the tv but I can't concentrate because Normani & Dinah are keep nudging and pushing each other with their shoulders.

"Move over" Mani whisper-shouts

"Why don't you" Dinah hisses back and she pushes Normani

"Ugggh..oh my god guys quiet" Ally obviously irritated "if you hav.."

Ally tries to finish her lecture but gets interrupted by a loud scream.

Everyone rushes to where the sound is coming from. it sounds like it's from the kitchen.

So everyone goes to the kitchen and I see a shocked Hazza and Camila.

But Lauren runs off and out of the door with tears in her eyes.

"What was that about" Harry asks with a puzzled look

"It's nothing"Normani says trying to cover for Lauren "I'll go get her"

And with that Normani chases after Lauren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Yeh sorry guys if the chapter wasn't that good and that I haven't updated in a while but high school kinda got crazy with all the work and stuff. But I hope you like it

I'll try to update sooner

And did you hear about Selena Gomez being in rehab I just hope she gets better and moves on from J.B

Like,share & comment