She'll never love me

Lauren's P.O.V

(Before Lauren runs out)

I just ignore what Zayn was saying and go to the kitchen to make some popcorn.

But I'm horrified to what I see. Harry and Camila, my Camila, making out. No No this can't be true I rub my eyes over and over.

All my feelings come crashing at once and I scream. Harry and Cam look at me with a shocked face. And everyone comes rushing. I just burst into tears and push everyone out of my way and I run out the door. I don't know where I'm going but I just run and run.

I end up at a park. I remember this park it's where me and Cam would go to just hang out. I start to remember all our moments and memories we had. I cry more and harder.

I fall to the ground. I tuck my kness in and cry into my hands with my head down, facing my knees.

I hear footsteps behind me, but I ignore them. I just don't care who it is right now. All I want is to hold my Camzi and tell her that she's mine. But I know I never will. Because she'll never love me. I don't even know if she feels the same as I do or even likes girls in that way.

"Lo are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice say, Normani.

I say nothing

She sits beside me and rubs my back. This just reminded me of Cam. When anything would happen she would rub my back. I cry even harder.

"Laur I want to help you but the only way I can is if you talk"

I sniff and lift my head. I look at Mani probably with red puffy eyes and mascara everywhere.

She wipes my tears away with her thumbs. Tears still manage to slip but not as much.

"M-Mani I-I don't know wh-what to d-do" I say between sobs "All I can th-think about is h-her. She is my l-last thing I th-think about w-when I sleep and the f-first thing I think ab-about when I wake up"

"I know bu-"

"No you dont" I interrupt "I was suppose to be Cam's first kiss not him, not that stupid Harry, it was suppose to the best and most romantic thing ever. But now..now I'll never get to have that" by this time I stop crying because I start to boil up in anger.

"Lo I know you care and love her but it doesn't mean you have to give up...to give up on what you guys could be"

"That's just it 'could'is that all we gonna be 'a could' " I ask but I don't wait for an answer "There's just no point for us I know she doesn't love me in that way and never will"

I try to stay calm and use a normal tone. Because I know none of this is Mani's fault all she's doing is being here for me. It's just hard hearing the truth and all.

"How do you know? have you even told her"

"No...but" I sigh I knew Normani was right. I can't just blame other people for my mistake, for not telling Cam.

"Then how do I do it?" I ask looking at my nails "what do I even say?"

"Just say what you told me. Tell the truth. Say what comes from the heart"
Mani advises

"Yeh..ill try" I say in a sad voice

"Come on let's go the girls are probably worried about us" Normani stands and pulls me up with her hand.

On the walk back all I could think is Camila. Should i tell her? What will I say? What will she say? Could she love me?

"Lauren don't be a woos tell her! Tell her before it's too late and you can never get her back" says a little voice inside me.

And I knew that it was right.

So when do I tell her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

So would do you ship more Camren or Camarry (yeh if u have a better ship name for Harry and Camila I would love to hear it)

Do you want Lauren to tell Cam the truth in about the next chap or wait a bit longer.

Like,share&comment