Because of her

Camila's P.O.V

I don't know why I did it. I don't know why I came running to her. I just wanted to feel her warm hugs again. To hear her soothing voice and her laugh. To see her beautiful smile. And it makes it all the more better knowing shes smiling because of me.

I know what Harry said but right now i dont care. Because being with her is what matters the most to me. This forever lasting moment. I could just watch her all day but i know she doesnt feel the same way and never will. But i do. I don't know what this girl does to me but as many times as i try to forget about her she makes me love her even more.

Because she is the only reason i'm not fully broken yet. She keeps me alive, she keeps me breathing, she is the only reason i actually want to wake up in the morning. She makes me forget all my troubles, all my abuse and torture i have ever had in my past. Every single second of every day i think about my future with her well atleast what i could have with her. I just want her to know my growing love for her. I know that sounds abit cheasy and all but its the truth. I want to be 'that' couple that everyone can't help but look at. The couple everyone wished they could have and was jealous of. The couple everyone knew would never split and never ever break apart.

My thoughts are broken from the sudden jolt of the car. Me and the girls are at simon's office because he has some news to tell us. I realise all the girls are outside and are just staring a me. I just can't help but look at Lauren. She gives me a smile and i give a weak one back. I hear a tap on the window and Dinah motioning me to get out.

I unbuckle my seat belt and hop out i walk over to the side where everyone is.

"finally, what took you so long?" Dinah asks

"oh-i-uh was just thinking i guess' I respond

"well come on, lets go" Lauren exclaims 

"YES, LETS GO!" Ally screams

"OH MY GOD Ally! Any louder." Normani yells rubbing her ear pretending to be deaf

"sorry, I guess i had to much coffee' Ally says a little quiter

"well lets go before Simon puts us on his menu. Even though im sweet and all that i dont think 'Dinah Duck' sounds nice"

We just nod in dissapproval in that lame joke. "What? it was a good joke" Dinah says acting hurt

"sure it was, sure it was" Normani says sarcastically and nods her head. The girls walk in the direction of the building and Dinah yells after Normani. I just stay behind and watch the masterpiece in front of me, Lauren Jauregui. She's so beautiful her hips swaying from side to side. Her hair gently moving in the wind. I probably have the biggest smile plastered on my face right now.

Lauren stops walking and she turns around. I feel so ambarrassed because she probably saw me staring at her so i just look down to my feet. I can hear foot steps coming my way. I dont know why but i start to feel so nervous that my palms are starting to sweat.

"you coming or what, Camz?" Butterflies start to form just from hearing her delicate voice. 

"uh..yeah" I look up and give lauren a smile

"Well come on Cami" Lauren stands next to me and snakes her arm through mine. Instant fireworks go through my body and sending shivers down my spine.

"really Cami" i give her a weird look

"Yes 'Cami'. Now lets go for real this time" Lauren smiles at me and i return it.

We walk arm in arm through the massive building until we finally reach Simon's office. Nothing can ruin this, nothing at all can wipe my grin on my face until...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

And i know this is kinda late and all but Lauren is dating Luis now. WOW. Congrats i guess to Lauren on the new BF. But i just wish Camren would be close again as they were b4. but this doesnt mean i wont do camren books anymore. Camren all the way. What are your thoughts on Lauren's boyfriend anyway? They are both stunner and make a hot couple but not as hot as camren of course.

i hope you liked it i'll try to update soon

Like,Comment & Share :)