Jingle Ball

December, 2016

Machine Gun Kelly

The feedback about Bad Things in the past month has been so positive. I'm glad Camila was down to be a part of this success. I couldn't envision anyone else in that moment that would fit the part other than her. The song allowed me to reach an audience I wasn't reaching before and with that comes its pros and cons. It would be awesome if all my fans loved my music but with the debut of the single it did receive some negative reactions from some "long-term" supporters of mine saying that they want the old me back, they want me to make real music again not the trash I'm making now. The only response I can say to those supporters of mine is that I guess they like seeing me struggle and be what people like to call "struggle rappers", maybe they like seeing me at the bottom of totem pole but guess what, I want to improve and make better music and network myself. I have a daughter to support, writing music and performing is my "9-5" job.

"Bad Things" revolves around a pain-is-pleasure kind of passion. As MGK's heavy rap verses describe the two's emotional roller coaster of a love affair, Cabello's catchy hook completely lures us in.Their different artistic styles compliment each other well as they find it hard to deny the physical attraction that is the sultry song's primary focus." -Celebmix

Today's the Jingle Ball concert Camila and I will be performing Bad Things together.

I can see Camila walking towards me from hall.

"Hey Kells are you excited to perform tonight?" She asked me.

I can tell that she's kind of nervous by the way she's twiddling her fingers.

"Yeah, I'm actually so pumped for today. Hey is everything alright?"

"Well everything is not exactly fine, I just don't feel like I belong with Fifth Harmony anymore. I feel like it's my time to branch off. I just have a vision of me going it solo and doing things the way that I want to do them. I just wanted to thank you for calling up my people to do this collaboration."

The look on Camila' face, she looked like she was almost in tears. I pulled her into a hug and then said,"Sometimes in life you just have to do what's best for you. You're an amazing girl and when you're ready to branch off I'll definitely still be supporting you."

~
I was watching most of the performances from backstage waiting until it was my time to go on stage and perform.

The time finally came for Camila and I to take the stage. As soon as we both walked on stage the crowd went wild. Our chemistry on stage was killer. A lot of people that interview me always ask the question about why Camila and I aren't together. Well Camila feels that I might be a little too wild for her and I don't agree or disagree, what we have is just a great friendship and that's it.

Valeria

I got invited to be at the Jingle Ball concert this year and it happens to be in New York City. I know a few people that are working behind the scenes and I might get a chance to wonder back stage. I heard through social media that Machine Gun Kelly will be performing his hit single at the concert today, which means Slim and Rook will be there too.

As soon as I hopped off the plane I had made sure to call myself a taxi. The taxi arrived way faster than I expected. Rook, Slim and I have kept in contact since the last time they were in California for The Alpha Omega tour. Again, I barely interacted with Machine Gun Kelly when he was last in California, I guess he's not interested in associating with me.