Epilogue

It took me five years to live out my dream. I climbed my way to the top of the industry, with a few songs on the top one hundred charts. I feel like I finally made it. Two of my biggest inspirations are my husband Colson and our 5 month old son Cayden. In the past few years the media has tried to break up my marriage with Colson by spreading false rumours as usual and saying that him and I would never make it to a full year of marriage. Well look here we've been married for five years and he hasn't given me a reason to not trust him.

I even got him to go to therapy and it's been helping him to let go of his built up anger towards his past (abandonment by his mother, couch surfing, dabbling with multiple drugs

I even got him to go to therapy and it's been helping him to let go of his built up anger towards his past (abandonment by his mother, couch surfing, dabbling with multiple drugs.. you name it) I'm always here for him to confide in me.

You want to know what happened to Colson after five years right? Well Colson kind of retired from the music scene and started focusing more on acting in movies and a tv series. Once he started booking roles he's been on a role no pun intended.

As for Halsey she's now moved on to another artist that's not G Eazy and is still active in putting out music.

And my madre Ximena has moved down to California to be closer to my family and I. It's been real truly getting to know my mom and attending therapy sessions with her. Now that I'm a mom I understand a little bit why she did what she did. I don't respect it but I understand from her point of view. I have nothing but love for my mom and I'm happy that she's able to be apart of my life at this point.

Last but certainly not least my best friend Bianca. Bianca is still an agent in the industry helping out up and coming artist and actors/actresses. The biggest thing that happened with her is that her and Baze are finally ready to tie the knot. They've been like cat and mouse those two, breaking up and getting back together and now finally sticking together. I'm happy for them.

I wouldn't change a thing about the person I am today. I am Valeria Baker and this is my story.

 I am Valeria Baker and this is my story