Chapter 9

March 2017
Colson

I flew my daughter Casie and her mother out to California for The Kids Choice Awards weekend. I wanted to spend as much time with my daughter before I go back to doing interviews, movies and touring coming up. As soon as the airplane touched down I was waiting for Casie by the terminal. It must have been about 20 minutes later when I saw her running towards me at full speed.

"Hi Daddy," Casie shouted out. I couldn't help but smile at the little spawn of me.

I pulled her into a hug,"Hey angel, how was your flight," I asked her. She quickly told me about what happened on her flight here and I greeted her mother as well.

There's nothing better than the moments when you get to be around loved ones and people who support you. I cherish moments like these because you never know what can happen tomorrow. 2017 is my year to top the charts with my two singles and album on the way.

-

Today is the day of the KCA's and I want to take Casie on the red carpet with me. Usually, I don't put Casie in front of the public eye because I want to keep my personal life private. The media always twists and turns stories to make a profit out of it and I'm not going to let talk shit about my family. The guys aren't coming along this time but they are in town.

"Casie are you ready to walk the red carpet with me?"

"Yes, it's going to be so awesome. I can't wait to see you perform."

Casie' mom picked out a pink graphic shirt with a jean skirt and a pair of pink Doc Martins, while I'll be wearing a blazer embellished with sequins on the collar, black skinny jeans, and metallic boots. There's only an hour before we have to leave so I quickly ordered an uber so we could beat the LA Traffic.

Our uber driver didn't take that long to arrive and before we knew it we were halfway to the show. There are tons of black SUVs and fancy cars lined up on the street close to the start of the red carpet where all the reporters and photographers are at. The uber driver pulled up to the beginning of the red carpet and I hopped out the car first and then helped Casie out. Cameras were flashing and photographers were shouting out names to grab celebrities attention for their photos.

I held Casie close to me so she didn't fall behind me in this crowded area.

"Mgk look over here, No Mgk over here!" Casie was right in front of me and I crunched down to be at the same height as her.

I spoke in her ear and said, "You're such a superstar Cas," She smiled.

"Only Mgk now," photographers shouted.

"Cas wait right over there for me," she slowly walked away from me.

It wasn't long before Camila and I went on the stage to perform our hit single, but before we went on the stage the stage crew behind the scenes told us to keep our performance pg, specifically stating the statement towards me

It wasn't long before Camila and I went on the stage to perform our hit single, but before we went on the stage the stage crew behind the scenes told us to keep our performance pg, specifically stating the statement towards me. I let them know that I am well aware of the environment and the demographic I am performing to I can be pg. The outfits we decided on wearing were white and airy nothing to spectacular.

After the show I took Casie out to get some ice cream and then a stroll around town for a bit until she was ready to return back to the hotel. I tucked her into the bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead and then I left to go meet up with the boys.

A/N: Just a filler chapter getting back into finishing up the rest of this story. Sorry for the long wait.