The Bakers

I've been planning this day for as long as I could remember. The decor and wedding arrangements were done with the help of my mother and Bianca. The music is being done by one of Colson' childhood friends that's a disc jockey.

I wanted to keep the ceremony simple with a few bouquets down the aisle and flower petals tossed on the aisle

I wanted to keep the ceremony simple with a few bouquets down the aisle and flower petals tossed on the aisle. Colson and I followed through with traditions of not seeing each other the night before our wedding day. I definitely wanted to include Casie into this special day because I do consider her like my child. I even extended the olive branch to Casie' mother and she happened to rsvp for today. Colson and his groomsmen were getting their pictures taken. While my bridesmaids and I were getting our hair and makeup done. I chose Bianca, Ashley and Ashleigh to be my bridesmaids. I know some people are wondering why Halsey is one of my bridesmaids, her and I resolved an issue that wasn't really a problem between us. I got over the fact that she had a relationship with Colson in the past and I was only aware of it when it came to light in the media. She always used to say that Colson and her were just good friends. Everything has been hashed out and now I occasionally work with her on songs.

~

The photographers were ready to take our photos. I took my individual photos and then my group pictures with my bridesmaids and Casie. Before we left to start the procession of the wedding I asked one of my bridesmaids to take a photo of my dress from behind. I wanted to post it on my Instagram.

It was now time for Casie and my bridesmaids to walk down the aisle

It was now time for Casie and my bridesmaids to walk down the aisle. Bianca was my maid of honour and she was the last to walk down just before me. My palms were becoming sweaty from being so nervous but it was now my turn to walk down the aisle to meet the love of my life. I looked around and saw a few familiar faces and then I saw my mother with tears in her eyes. I was trying to hold back tears but then I saw Colson my soon to be husband dressed in his black suit tailored to damn near perfection. His smile I could see clearly from a far. As I got nearer my smile grew. I mouthed hi to him. He mouthed back that I looked beautiful.

"On behalf of Valeria and Colson, I would like to thank you all for being here this afternoon

"On behalf of Valeria and Colson, I would like to thank you all for being here this afternoon. For taking the time and making the effort that it takes—not only to be a part of this day, but to be a part of each other's lives. Valeria and Colson have invited you here to show you a glimpse of an important piece of their love."

"At this time, Valeria and Colson would like to take a moment to honor those loved ones who are not with us today."

"What we are celebrating today is not the beginning of a marriage, but a marriage-already-in- progress. This ceremony is a symbol of how far they have come together and a symbol of the promises that they will continue to make to each other throughout their lives together."

"Before this moment you have been many things to one another—co-worker, friend, fiancé(e), But now you shall say a few words that will take you down a new path in life, and things won't be the evolve between you. After your vows, you shall say to the world, this—is my husband; this—is my wife."

"Having considered all of these things, Colson, do you promise to do your very best each day to create a loving, healthy, and happy marriage?"

Colson said I do.

"Valeria, do you promise to do your very best each day to create a loving, healthy, and happy marriage?"

I do.

"Now, please declare your wedding vows to each other."

"Colson, I feel like the luckiest person in the world to be standing here with you. You're my best friend, confidant, my biggest supporter and one of my favorite people. You are witty, courageous, passionate and I am so glad to have met you. I can still remember that very first moment that I saw you, at my audition. After you came into my life I felt incredible  and knowing how good you make me feel, I can't imagine my life without you. I promise to  love you and respect you for all of my days. I promise to be the best wife to you and to cherish every moment with you and Casie.
I love you and I can't wait to start this new chapter of our lives together."

"Valeria, please place this ring on Colson's finger and repeat after me:
I take you for now and for always, for always is always now."

Colson said his vows which made my eyes start to tear up.

"Colson, please place this ring on Valeria's finger and repeat after me:
I take you for now and for always, for always is always now."

"It is now my honor and delight to declare you husband and wife—you may seal your vows with a kiss!"

I am now Valeria Baker.