Invasion of Privacy

Who is this young female cozying up with Bad Things rapper Machine Gun Kelly? The unknown female donned a loose-fitting hoodie and a pair of converse as the rapper - real name Colson Baker was hand-in-hand with her on several different occasions.

Bianca sent me the link to multiple articles that were popping up over the past week. There were pictures of the back of me posted and there haven't been any pictures of my face released yet which is a good thing for right now.  Ever since Colson and I made our relationship official he has been posting selfies with me in them just without a view of my face for privacy reasons. I've seen the comments that people have been making, saying how whomever the girl is she must be a whore and saying there will be another me by the end of the week. Oh, and I can't forget the most commented thing that I'm a gold digger. People don't even know a thing about me and the first thing they do is to spread false rumors.  It's only been 48 hours and already there's many hate comments and some fairly nice ones. I try to ignore the negative ones but it's hard to sit back and let people degrade your character.

Bianca sent me a text letting me know that my information has been leaked to the public.

Mystery girl no more Valeria Armstrong is the girl that has been spotted with rapper Machine Gun Kelly. A source has told us that the two have just recently started seeing one another. Looks like the rapper is no longer available so they say.

Looks like Machine Gun Kelly has a type, video vixen Valeria Armstrong is the girl that's been spotted out and about with the rapper. Rumor has it that she may be pregnant with the rapper' second child. but who knows maybe the baby' father is one of the many artists she's worked with.

What the hell is going on, article after article is just journalist spewing bullshit. Who is this source anyway? My Instagram is getting spammed like crazy. It's overwhelming, they're finding high school photos of me. posting old photos from my video gigs years ago. I just need to make a statement on my Instagram to let them know the real me.

Hi everyone, My name is Valeria Armstrong and I'm twenty-four years of age. I just want to set the record straight. I can no longer sit back and let social media slander my name and drag my family and friends into this fiasco. Yes, I am dating who you all know as Machine Gun Kelly but to me he's Colson. I am not pregnant so that's false information you've been told. I'm tired of people digging through my past so I'm going to say my truth, yes I did dance in a few music videos years back. I won't call myself a video vixen I'll leave that term for the professionals. I do have my own career, I'm a songwriter. Thanks for taking your time to read this and I hope you guys will go spread some positivity on the web. -Valeria

I decided to keep my statement short and to the point. I just don't like having my life looked at through a microscope. I knew what I was kind of getting into when I agreed to date Colson. I never thought they would stoop so low so quickly without getting to actually know me as an individual. The industry definitely chews up and spits out people that can't keep up and I don't want to be one of those people. I can handle this, my parents didn't raise me to be weak, I've seen and been through enough to withstand this trial by the media. So bring it on media I'm ready to ride the wave out.