Awards Night in Vegas

The billboard awards is all about an artists popularity and not so much about the music. If someone like Taylor Swift were to make a shitty song her fan base would still buy it and support her because it has Taylor's name on it. Which then can win her a billboard trophy for a mediocre song. There's tons of undiscovered artist out there that aren't yet well known in the industry. Their work gets copied by the big guys and they never get credit for it. It's something that happens a lot but always goes un-noticed because people don't seem to care. I am passionate about my artistry and I respect my peers around me but it's something about this industry that changes people, whether it's from the drugs or the alcohol, women and men throwing themselves at you, there's always something going on.

We've arrived to the pink carpet where screams and camera flashes from the media can be heard inside our Uber. Bianca and I both were glancing out the window looking at who was walking the carpet. I recognized a ton of a-list stars making their way down the carpet. On our drive here Bianca mentioned that we were going to quickly walk on the carpet.  My heart is racing so fast right now and I can't seem to keep my composure. Bianca turned towards me and smiled then grabbed my hand to reassure me that everything would be okay.

"Val just breathe in and out, I know it's overwhelming but you can do this."

And with that little talk I slowly started to calm down as we stepped foot on the pink carpet. I wanted to make sure I kept close to Bianca so I didn't fall behind. A media personnel called out to Bianca. She smiled and walked right towards him.

"How are you doing Bianca, by the way you look stunning," the reporter said.

"I'm doing good and thank you so much," Bianca said.

"Who do you have here with you tonight and what are your plans going through the rest of the year."

Is the reporter talking about me, "Tonight I brought my friend Valeria Armstrong and she just so happens to be an amazing songwriter. And as for me this year, I'm planning on getting involved with a few projects and also working with more clients, I can't tell you guys too much but you'll find out when stuff start to happen."

The reporter conducted the quick interview and before I knew it we were headed into the venue where the awards is talking place. There were tons of seats for the stars and a few areas in the front that were the seats for the fans and above us were more seating for fans. Are seats happened to be in the middle section not too close to the stage but not exactly far.

Ladies and gentleman please find yourselves to your seats the show will begin in 10 minutes.

Colson

It's time to make our way onto the pink carpet. I'm dressed in a snazzy blue and black suit; with my signature one earring, and standing with Halsey while the rest of EST is back at the house watching from the tv. Halsey and I separated to do our interviews. I walked over to this female reporter that was cheesing real hard.

"Hey Mgk how does it feel to have your album in the top ten on the billboard 200 chart," the reporter asked.

"Woo it feels amazing I am so blessed and happy that my fans continuously go out and support my art, it's incredible."

"So tonight you're nominated for an award how do you feel about your chances to win."

"I feel confident about my chances to win because Bad Things is not just a single it's an Era and it hit a demographic of people that could relate to it, and you know even if I don't win the other people in this category are friends of mine and I would be happy if any of us won."

"That's a great attitude to have, well I don't want to keep you any longer and I'd like to wish you good luck in winning that award."

"Thank you so much and have a great night."