Say Yes to....

6 months until the wedding

I'm a little last minute with doing my wedding dress shopping. I had gotten so busy with planning everything from the venue, to the food and so on with Colson and some input from my mom and Bianca. Dress shopping was the last thing on my mind, and I know it's one of the most important tasks when getting married. So today I came with my mom and Bianca to find my wedding dress. They are both into fashion and it couldn't hurt to help the process of finding the one.

I got assigned with a bridal consultant named Brielle. She was going to assist me in finding the right dress.

"Do you have any silhouettes in mind?" Asked Brielle.

"At the moment I'm open to trying different silhouettes. I don't have my mind set on one."

"Mom of the bride do you have a silhouette you would like to see your daughter try?"

"A ball gown, I want to see my daughter look like the princess she is."

"Valeria will you follow me, please. Is there a price range you're looking to stay within."

Luckily Colson and I discussed this and he wants me to be happy with my dress so we don't have a set budget.

"I don't want to go over $20,000 that's my budget."

Brielle brought me to a changing room while she went to go wrangle up some dresses. Dress number one was okay but not my style. Too much beading that I wasn't a fan of and the bottom that flared out looked odd on this silhouette. I left the change room to go show my mom and Bianca this dress.

 I left the change room to go show my mom and Bianca this dress

"This is not the one Val. It fits nicely on your curves but it's a no from me," said Bianca.

"Mom what do you think?"

"I agree with Bianca this is not the one."

After trying on ten dresses I think I've finally found the one. This dress had a dramatic train in the back which I liked, along with the low cut back. The front of the dress was simple with some lace. I almost cried when I looked in the mirror. This dress is absolutely stunning.

"You guys this is definitely the one for me. What do you guys think?"

"You look stunning Valeria, my best friend is Gorgeous

"You look stunning Valeria, my best friend is Gorgeous. This dress shows off your figure and I like how the back of it flows. I agree this is the one."

"Valeria I'm glad you've allowed me to be apart of this part of your life. You look absolutely beautiful my child. If your dad was here he would be in tears to see that his little girl is all grown up. I'm so happy for you Val."

"Valeria, are you saying yes to this dress?"

"Brielle, yes I am. Thank you so much for your help."