The Feud

"G Eazy said he surpassed your record sales-"

"Not only can he not rap but he can't do math either so I don't know what's wrong-"

"Did you really smash his girl?"

"Yes many of them, I didn't even say no names, so I don't even know why everyone's getting so sensitive"

"We all thought it was Halsey"

"The thirty-year-old and the fifty-year-old said that not me"

"So did you smash Halsey"

"Absolutely."

"I think Halsey is an innocent victim in all of this."

"Ironically that was back when I had the man bun and Halsey and I was on some flirting shit."

The Breakfast Club interview always gets me riled up. I hinted to Val awhile ago that I slept with Halsey way back before me and her were kicking it. I don't want her to get caught up in this feud bullshit. Trouble always seems to follow me and Valeria doesn't need to be exposed to this negative environment . I wish I could've kept her hidden away longer so that she can have her privacy but that just isn't how things are. Somehow she's going to get impacted by this and I want to shield her from it.

Halsey or Ashley as I know her as texted me letting me know that she wasn't happy with my recent interview

Halsey or Ashley as I know her as texted me letting me know that she wasn't happy with my recent interview. I was a little too honest but I can't help myself that's just the kind of person that I am. I feel a way that she had to get dragged into this feud. So I apologized. G Eazy is f*cking corny it's ridiculous he needs to stay in his lane and move out my way.

~

"So you probably saw my latest interview, what were your thoughts?"

"Babe you're so unfiltered it's unbelievable, I'm glad you spoke your truth though. Halsey blocked me on social media after your interview went viral. Shouldn't it be me blocking her?"

"Well, she reached out to me and said I'm an asshole so I guess she has no interest in associating with people that are cool with me."

"Sometimes you are an asshole but she'll come around. That G guy is no good for her I don't see them lasting much longer. They're dependant on each other for their usage (drug addiction). After all, you told me what took place in Finland and that sounded like some crazy sh*t.

A/N: A few more chapters till this story is finished.