Prolouge

Just saying..

I did come up with all of the characters expect the ones you may recognize from Creepypasta.

Again I'm not taking credit for any of the Creepy Pasta characters.

Almost Human

Prologue

I giggled as my big sister pushed me on the old swing set of Richrock Park.

"Higher!" I laughed.

Today was my sisters birthday, I couldn't push her on the swings because I was too little, so she pushed me instead.

Suddenly she stopped pushing me.

"Let's go home." She says after I figured out that she stopped pushing me.

"Five more minutes please..." I argued.

"It's getting really dark."

"Okay.. Fine." I jumped off the swing and squealed as I soared in the air for mere seconds. Stumbling,I land beside her with a small smile.

I looked up at my sister and she took my hand. I always thought my sister was beautiful in every way.

Her eyes sea blue but her hair nearly black, she always brought a smile to everyone. She always had many suitors but she rejected everyone because she wanted to take care of me. My sister stops suddenly and squats down to my level making my thoughts disappear.

She takes something out of her pocket, a silver locket. She opens it with a small 'click' and then hands it to me. It has a small picture of my sister and I.

"But it's your birthday.." I bite my lip feeling bad for not getting her anything.

"I know.. I just want you to have me in your heart like I do for you." She smiles softly.

I wrap my arms around her as much as I could and she does the same, moments later we start towards home once again.

I stop as a stinging pain starts in my arm.

There's a sign on my arm it's a circle with a 'X' through it. It's been there for a while but has never really bothered me.

I show my sister hoping she will reassure me it's nothing like she always does, but instead her eyes widen.

She scoops me up and runs.

I start to panic.

"What's g-going on?" I exclaim.

She doesn't answer.

Why was the marking so bad?

I start to hear a soft ringing, my sister hears it too.

It starts to get louder.

Tears roll down my sister's cheeks.

I've never seen her cry..

She sets me down and takes out a knife.

I never knew she had a knife.

Slowly we walk back towards the park which didn't make sense to me at the time.

My sister shrieks as something long an skinny hits her back. She grabs my hand and runs, I keep up with her, but then I start to lag behind. I stumble and fall.

I turn my head and see a strange man.

He's wearing a suit and tie but he has no face.

My sister picks me up but only to throw me into shrubbery.

I roll over and look at the strange man as he takes hold of my sister.

She struggles. I start to run towards her but then I stumble backwards feeling something hit my legs.

Her scream filled my ears.

Then everything went dark.