twenty four || say you wont let go

-

i met you in the dark
you lit me up

it was the big day. as family and friends got seated out in the garden others were frantically running around to make everything perfect.

you made me feel as though
i was enough

riley and maya sat nervously in their dressing room wearing their beautiful wedding dresses. the  pair had planned their double wedding since they were little kids and the day has come.

we danced the night away
we drank too much

they both looked stunning. when they had their dresses on they just smiled at each other. they did each other's hair just as if they were having a slumber party.

i held your hair back when
you were throwing up

meanwhile in the guys room they were trying to keep each other cool. zay and farkle ran back and forth trying to keep josh and lucas calm.

then you smiled over your shoulder
for a minute i was stone cold sober
i pulled you closer to my chest

josh was very worried, josh knew that he and maya would be together for a very long time. he was worried of messing up the love of his life's big day.

and you asked me to stay over
i said, i already told ya
i think that you should get some rest

it took five long years for the pair to get to where they are now. with each passing day their love, as cheesy as it sounds, it grows stronger every day.

i knew i love you then
but you'd never know
'cause i played it cool when i was scared of letting go

sure they could have gotten married sooner but they wanted to wait for the perfect time.

i know i needed you
but i never showed

the girls stood up hiking up their dresses while walking towards their families. cory stood their crying in shawns arms while topanga and katy just stood in awe.

but i wanna stay with you until we're grey and old

"today is your wow moment."

just say you won't let go

" i feel like such a proud mother."
" katy you are a proud mother."
" i know but drinking wine before a wedding isn't a good idea."

just say you won't let go

arms linked with each other, fathers on the right side and mothers on the left. the two beautiful brides walked down the aisle as their husbands await them.

i'll wake you up with some
breakfast in bed

tears were shed and awes were heard throughout the church. the sound of the grand piano playing the iconic wedding song was delightful.