A Weird Day

Harry POV

I walk into the tattoo parlor like any other day. I love my job.I love to see peoples faces when they get a new tattoo. What I don't love is when innocent people come in and they don't know what they want as a tattoo! It just pisses me off so much! Sorry off track a little there.

I wave to Victoria. "Hey Harry!" I smile. Vic and I met 3 years ago when the incindent happened and she helped me. "Who are my clients today?" "Niall Horan and L-Louis Tomlinson." I frowend. "You okay, Vic?" She jumped out of her chair. "My brother is coming for a tattoo! I haven't seen him in two years!" I rolled my eyes."Calm your tits, Vic." I turned around to see my little Sister Ella. "Hey I thought I told you to stop smoking!" I spat. She puffed a cloud at my face. "I don't care Harry and Vic?" "Yes?" She smirked. "Stop having a orgasm thinking about your bro." Vic rolled her eyes and went back to work. 

"Why are you so bitchy today?" She smiled. " 'cause I can be Harry" I rolled my eyes. "You used to be my little girl. I never thought you would change because of three years ago!" I saw her light green eyes turn dark.  "You fucking swore you would never talk about that! You liar!" I looked at her hurt. " I'm sorry that I just miss the old Ella who was supportive of me! Who would help me with my problems but now you aren't that girl anymore!" A tear ran down her cheek. "It's so hard Harry!" She began to sob and I wrapped my arms around her. "Shh I know. Sh I'm here." I was glad. Vic went away to talk with the boss. "I miss them so much!" I nodded and held her tighter. "I do too. Now go clean up. I'm gonna see what Liam is up to." She nodded weakly and walked slowy to the restroom.

I started to walk to Liams to see him tidying up. What the hell? He never cleans. Why now?

-------

Hello fellow fangirls and fanboys! Hope you like the first chapter! Sorry if it sucked! I hopefully will have a new update on Friday or whenever I have time! Bye loves! :)