Karaoke Day! (Part 2)

Niall POV

I'm so nervous. We're next. The suspense of being good is just killing me. Liam grabbed my hand knowing I was tense. He kissed my cheek. 

"You okay, babe?" Liam asked. I shook my head. What if people didn't like my voice? What if i ruined the suprise for Perrie? The thoughts are seeping through my head. Liam wrapped his arms around me in a welcoming embrace. I smiled. As long as Liam is next to me I should be fine. 

"Thanks,Li. You always make me feel better." Liam smiled. "That's good. I would be a bad boyfriend if I couldn't." I smiled. 

"C'mon love birds!" Ella yelled. I broke apart from Liam. I laughed. "Rehearse a bit?" I nodded. I grabbed Liam's hand and led him to the other boys. I smiled as they were already practicing.  After we finished the first verse we thought we were good. The harmonies were great! 

"Lets do this! One Direction style!" Harry yelled.  I laughed. "One Direction?" He shrugged. "I thought it would be good!" I shook my head. "Let's just get this over with." 

"Our next act is....One Direction!"  Perrie called. I smiled as I walked out trying to hide my butterflies in my stomach. Girls ran to the dance floor to crowd the stage. I felt Liam's hand on my back. I smiled wider. The music started up. I sighed.  Let's do this. 

(A/n: Song on the side.) 

I was out of breath and the girls screamed louder. Jesus is that all they do? We got up and Perrie ran to Zayn hugging him close. I smiled. They were adorable! I walked down the side of the stage and was met with screaming girls. I plugged my ears. Damn they are loud! 

"Back away! Go!" A tall man yelled. My eyes widened as the girls went back to the dance floor! He shook his head. "Sorry. The names Paul. Paul Higgins." We all nodded in unision. "My boss wants to meet you guys. He sees potential. As well as those two girls." We all smiled. "So thats a yes?" We all nodded. "THIS CALLS FOR PINTS!" I yelled. The boys laughed. 

"To the beers!" Louis yelled. We all walked to the bar. Then saw Sandra and Vic sitting at a table. "Hey guys." I said as we all pulled chairs to sit in. They both waved. "Hey lads!" Ed said as well. I laughed as he was wearing sunglasses inside. "We have a suprise for you guys!" Liam called. They looked intently at him. "We all might have a record deal!" They stared and started to cheer. 

"I can't believe it!" Vic yelled. They were so happy. I smiled we were all happy. We just needed Ella. "Lets go tell Ella!'' Zayn said. Zayn and I walked to get her. We saw she was nowhere to be found. I started to panic until we heard talking to someone in the back room. We listened in. 

"YOU LOW LIFE! You hurt me here? You will get arrested Dylan!" Ella sobbed. Zayn and I stared. No! NOT TODAY!

-----------------------------

HELLO FELLOW FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS! How are you today? ANYWAY! What is Ella talking about and Will she perform? FIND OUT NEXT TIME IN INK! ~ Jay