Ch 6 - Reign That Bitch In

Chapter 6 - Reign That Bitch In

I was amazed by the sheer size of the shopping mall, it was huge. Everything here was huge, from the actual shops to the shopping carts. Why were they even that big? I have no idea.

When they said everything's bigger in America I suppose they literally meant everything?

When we arrived Keeley and Harley were like dogs in heat, they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Rhys not being able to stand and watch his 'baby cousin be mauled' decided that we should go off on our own. I, of course didn't get an option, I was just dragged away.

Although I didn't agree with being manhandled -again-, I did agree with the why, I mean PDA doesn't really bother me but when you're walking and kissing at the same time? Come on, people theres a time and a place.

I was a bit disappointed though, I could've used a woman's opinion on colours and stuff, never mind I'll just have to make do with Rhys.

Dragging my feet behind me I carried on following Rhys, we had been walking around for a good twenty minutes by now and I hadn't seen one home store. God only knew where he was taking me.

"So, what are you even here for?" Rhys asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Are you kidding me? I've been following you for all this time thinking you knew where to go and you don't even know why were shopping in the first place?"

He pulled a face and lifted a shoulder in answer.

I narrowed my eyes "Well The Dragon decorated my bedroom in ugly floral patterns so I need paint and stuff to re-do it all." I huffed, looking into one of the shops windows.

"Wait, did you just say Dragon? What do you mean by that?" he asked, screwing his face up in confusion.

"Oh, I mean my Mum." I turned my head and shot him a small smile.

"You call her a Dragon?" He frowned.

I sighed "Well when I was little we'd had a big argument, she wanted me to attend a ball or something in a big gown even though I was like only ten or something," I said dryly.

"Anyways, I ran off to help with the cars and my dad was going shopping to a garden centre, so I went with him. My dad suggested that we buy my mum something to apoligise for my behaviour, I think he meant a pretty flower or something but me being me-" I grinned.

"What did you do?" He snorted a laugh, shaking his head, obviously anticipating that I'd done something wrong.

"I went and picked an ugly stone dragon from near the water feature section." I mumbled sheepishly with a grin.

"You didn't?" He laughed loudly, causing other shoppers to look our way.

"Shush," I hissed through my laughter, slapping his arm to quiet him down "anyways, when I showed my dad he went apeshit, naturally. So I put the dragon back but that grey ugly dragon reminded me so much of my mum that it stuck." I finished wistfully with a side smile.

"Of course, I wouldn't dream of calling her that to her face." I added quickly, she would probably burn me with her fire breath like an actual dragon.

"Huh, is she that bad?" He winced.

I snorted "No, she's worse."

"She sounds nice." He grinned, I rolled my eyes.

"Are you gonna show me some good decorating shops then or shall we just walk around aimlessly?"

"Well, I was hoping to take you to the lingerie store, we could have ourselves a fashion show?" He flirted with a wink making my face and neck flush with heat.