18

(A/N: Although I wanted to get 2 chapters up today, I'm unable to, as I was busy all day with homework, the superbowl, friends, etc.)

MILES' POV

So... after last night, I've finally made up my mind. Alya's the one I want to be with. Not Julie. When I was dancing that close to Alya I realized that I never felt that way with Julie, not once. The thing I'm worried about is, does Alya even feel the same way?

Still, even if she does, it wouldn't be fair to remain with Julie still having the strong feelings I have for Alya. 

I'm planning on doing it tonight, in person of course. I'm not that type of guy.

Hesitantly, I dial her number on my phone. After a few seconds, she picks up.

"Hello?" She says.

"Hey baby." I say.

"Oh hey boo. You wanna come over today? I was thinking we could have a repeat of last night."

"Actually, I wanted to see if you wanna come over. I need to do something, and fast."

"Oh, so we're doing it at your place? Are you sure we won't be too loud since your parents are home?"

"Uh yeah, sure."

"Great. I'll wear something sexy tonight."

"Yay. I guess."

"Bye baby!"

"Bye."

Well that didn't really go as planned, but at least it's still happening.

I go back into my room to spend the next several hours doing nothing except sleeping and thinking. I'm interrupted as I hear a few loud knocks on my door.

"Come in!" I yell.

Bianca walks in.

"Hey Miles, Julie's here."

"Oh okay."

"Wait, I'm confused. I thought you were going to break up with her."

"I am. That's why I invited her here."

"Miles, you're so stupid."

"What do you mean?"

"Julie's here to have sex with you. She's all dressed up and everything. Now Alya's going to see her and think that you just want to bang Julie and leave her. Do you really want Alya to see you as that type of guy?"

"Well no."

"That's what I thought. But unfortunately for you, it's a little too late. Good luck buddy."

I sigh as she walks out of the room. I hate to admit it, but my sister can be smarter than me sometimes. I don't know how I'm going to do this without Alya hating me forever for seeing me as the fuckboy she's always thought I was, but I might as well try.

"Hey Julie!" I call out as I walk into the living room.

"Hey babe. I'm ready to have some fun." She says winking at the end.

"Um actually, I need to talk to you first."

"Talking can wait, but I need this right now."

"No seriously Julie, I really need to talk with you."

"Ugh fine, what is it?"

"I'm breaking up with you."

"What?!"

"You heard me."

"Are you serious? You tried to get me here, acting like you wanted to have sex with me, but really you were just planning to break up with me?"

"No, you don't understand. It's not like that, I-"

"And I'm assuming the reason you're breaking up with me is for that dumb little blonde orphan, isn't it?"

"Hey, don't call her that!"

"See, I was right. But once Alya finds out that you tried to seduce me, only to break up with me, there's no way she's going to be into you. And then you'll have to come running back to moi."

"She won't believe you. You've been nothing but a bitch to her."

"Hmm, I guess we'll just have to see." She says, gathering her things and getting ready to walk out the door.

"Oh, and one more thing." She announces, stopping and turning around.

It don't realize what's happening until the burning hot liquid scorches my face. She poured her coffee on me.

"Bye douche bag!" She yells, before walking out.