Chapter Fourteen.

We were all quiet until Niall asks, "who's rooming with who?"

"Brad, Jessica and you are in one, me, Louis, Harry and Zayn will be in a room with four rooms." Liam tells us.

We nod and i grab Brad's hand and lace our fingers together.

"Is anyone else hungry?" I ask.
"Yeah," Liam, who was driving, says, "we'll stop somewhere."
I nod and lay my head down on Brad's shoulder.

A long while later, we stop at McDonald's. Going in, we all order something. I get a Big Mac meal.

Me and Brad sit down while the boys order.

"What are we doing once we get settled?" I ask him, he's sitting beside me.
"I don't know, it is lunch time. Maybe go to the ocean." He shrugs.
I nod and sip my drink.

The boys come with our food a little later, "thanks."
"You're welcome."

We all sot down and start to eat.

I eat a french fry and look up, i see a group of boys staring at me. I nudge Brad, he looks at me and sees me looking forward.

He casually looks up, scratches his nose and asks, "they staring?"
"Mhmm."

He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and he pulls away. I move my arm over and put it on his knee.

The boys look away. I snicker and continue to eat, "you'll probably be doing that a lot huh?"
"Yeah, not that i'm complaining." He says and i smile and kiss his cheek.

I see Niall smiling at us, "what?"
"Nothing, you two are just too cute." He shrugs.
We blush, "thanks Nialler."

He kisses my cheek and brushes his nose on mine. I move my head to the crook of his neck and lay down on his shoulder, still eating.

We finish eating and use the bathrooms.

Climbing in the car, we drive off.

*************

"Alright my lovelies! We're here!" Liam says, we all laugh and look around.

We get to he hotel and check in. Grabbing everything we go to our rooms.

The rooms we have are just a living room connected to a kitchen on the back wall. And a hallway which leads to bedrooms, closets and the bathroom.

It was quite big though if you ask me.

Niall goes to his room and Brad and i go to our room.

We place our stuff next to the wall, "should we put our stuff in the dresser?"

"Nah." He shrugs.

Niall comes over to us, "we're going to the ocean. Harry just called me. He wants to do things right away, apparently it's for Jessica."

"Aw! That's sweet!" I say, "but i don't have a bikini."
"I'll buy you one baby."
"Thanks." I smile.

We meet up with the boys, Niall packed up a bag with towels and things we will need.

We walk on the board walk, me being the only one without a bikini, to a store.

Walking in we start to look for a bikini.

The boys would pull out and show me some, most i turn down because they're too showy for me.

"Babe!" I hear. I go over to Brad, he shows me a bikini that was has black bottoms, the sides had three strings connecting the front to the back. They were stretchy. The top was a tank top, the front covering the breasts was a bow. The back had those straps just like the sides.

I smile, "i like it."
"Try it on." He says, i take it and go to a dressing room.

I slip my clothes off and put it on, Brad knocks on the door. I open it and he comes in and scans me, "beautiful!"
I blush, "does it fit okay?"
He turns me around and tugs on it. He does somethings i don't think is needed, like trying to take it off.

"Babe!" I smile, "knock it ooof!" I whine.

He laughs and kisses me, "wear it out. I already bought it."
"Thank you."
"No need to."

I gather my things and out my sneakers on. I go out with Brad and put my belongings in the bag.

"Nice!" The boys say, i smile in return and we leave.

We begin to walk to the ocean.
Once there, we all put sunscreen on. Extra on our tattoos.

When we finish, Brad takes his shoes off, as well as me, and grabs my hand.

We all walk down to the water, the waves crashing on the shore. People pushing and splashing each other. Everyone was just having a good time.

I feel the freezing and toe numbing water touch my feet. I laugh and grab Brad's hand, "like it?"
"I love it!" I smile.

My hair gets in my way, so i take my hands and gather all my hair, then put it in a hair tie.

I see boys scanning me, i look at Brad and kiss him. He holds my waist and kisses me.
I feel water splash on me, i pull back and gasp. I look for the culprit and see Louis there, "LOUIS TOMLINSON!" I yell and start to chase him.

He screams and runs away.

In the water. But it was about half way up the shin.

I get to him and jump on his back, which makes him fall.

He rolls us around and starts to tickle me, "IT'S SO COOOLD!!!" I yell.
"But i'm tickling you!"
"That's the least of my problems right now! Baaaabe!" I yell.

I feel him g off me and myself being picked up, "my hero!" I yell and kiss him.
The boys laugh.

I sneak up behind Niall and push him down. I run away to Harry and do the same to the rest of the boys.

Pushing Liam over i run to Brad and pretend i didn't do anything.

They were all looking around for some thing that may have done it.

Brad kisses my temple and i feel his arms go around me, "i love you."
"I love you too."

"You look really sexy in that babe."
I blush, "thanks."

"Oooh Jessicaaa!" I hear, i look and see all the boys ganging up on me. I gasp and go behind Brad.

They push him away and i run to the towel. They all come after me, but i sat down on the towel.

They all laugh and sit down too, "did you push us all over?" Zayn asks. My eyes widen and i look away, "nooooo...." I turn to Brad, "babe, i'm in trouble." I whisper.
They all laugh, "you aren't in trouble.....yet."

I grab Brad's hand.

For he next few hours we enjoy the beach. And for the first time in a WHILE, i'm having fun!