Chapter Fourty-Seven.

He gives a little laugh and stands up and between my legs. His hand comes to my face and cups it.

"Ill do whatever you want me to do. What would you like me to do?"

"Just....um, m-make love."

He smiles and kisses me, then cups my thighs and picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. Once there he sets me down and helps me undress as well as I help him undress. Brad turns the water on and steps inside, grabbing my waist and pulling me in he closes the shower curtain.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"I'm more than 100% sure. Are you?"

He nods, "fuck yeah."

He starts to kiss me all over, starting at my lips and moving down. He gets to me and gently presses his tongue to me. He hits my walls, making a quiet moan fall away from me. I feel him smirk. He nuzzles his head and goes in farther, I moan in agreement.

"Babe, s-s-stop."

He stops and pulls back, kissing where he has made me feel good so many times. He rises up to me and kisses me, I taste myself. He gives me a small smile, "Do what you want baby. Im all yours."

I press my hands to his sides and move then down his v line. He lets out a breath, which I feel on my shoulder. I kiss his nose then sink down. His hands go on my head as I take him in. Then I start to bob my head. He pushes my head closer to him and it goes deeper.

"Baaabe, s-stop." He paints. I take him out and kiss it, then go back up to him and kiss him.

"I'm going to stay in as long as I can." He whispers. "But we need to keep quiet."

I nod, "I understand."

He lifts me ad kisses all over my chest, shoulders, neck and face. Then he slowly enters me. I bites lip and smile at him.

"I can't believe we're doing this."

"Me either, but hey. I promise ill make this to remember."

He then continuing to kiss all over, leaving nibbles and sucks to the skin surely to make them mark. I repeat the same things to him.

The water from the shower was hot, the temperature rising with the water itself and our actions. My hair falls back behind my shoulders and I feel it moving about my back, tickling it a little; Making me slightly giggle.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door followed by Louis voice, "Hey um. I need to pee. An Zayn is in the downstairs bathroom. So."

"Shit." I say quietly, my arms were around his neck, and his were under my bum.

"Lower me, he might see."

Brad lowers me, his member still there.

"Come in Louis."

The door opens and Brad tells me to be quiet for a moment, by pressing his finger to his lips, while he adjusts himself. Which included movement in me, making me bite my lip to stop the moans.

"Thanks guys."

"Mhm."

We hear the door close and wait till we can't hear anymore, when clear Brad picks me up again and starts to kiss me all over once again.

"Babe, come on." I beg.

"Give me a little more time, I'm trying to make love."

I grow impatient after several minutes of just kissing, so I, still in his arms, start to thrust on him. Quiet moans fill the room as I do this. As I thrust, I grind also; Making us feel as one.

"Ohh Brad. I love you so much."

"I love you so much too." He moans out. "At least..... were being quiet."

I nod and he pushes me to the wall and delivers heavy thrusts to me, I let out a small whimper and bite my lip to stop the loud moans.

"Babe... go in the floor... if you like."

"Why?"

"Your knees might... give out."

He looks at me, "no. Im okay."

Several minutes of moans, thrusts, love bites and near screams later, were both painting like no tomorrow. Were both sweating to no end but we could care less.

"Babe, I-I-"

"Me too."

I feel him twitch in me and his warmth take over, my walls close in on him and we both let out cracked moans.

Once done with that, we both sigh and look at each other and smile.

"Wow."

He nods, out of breath.

We turn the bottom on and wait for the bottom to fill up. When I does he lays us down, him still in me an on top of me. My hands go in his wet, sweaty hair and run my hands through it.

"I love you."

"I love you too."