Chapter Fourty-One.

***1 Week Later***

Brad and I are finally talking again, he's been warming up to me do some reason. I think it's cute.

But, I have had to do missions. Which were stealing, and fighting and getting a black eye. The bruise is just now forming after 3 hours. But Louis said its going to be a bad one.

On a high notes, it's my birthday! And the boys planned something fun apparently.

All I know is, I have to dress up. u g h.

It's now 12:00 in the afternoon, and Harry said to get ready for the day.

Going up to the room I still share with Niall, I grab a towel and head to the showers and shower.

Oh! Niall and I aren't together. But take note, were not real. You know the whole fake relationship was to keep me happy. And I worked.

But Niall and I are still really close, I'm really close with the rest of the boys too, of course I would be.

Hopping out of the shower, I walk out and go to Brads room. He was just getting out of the shower too.

'Hey Mess." He kisses my forehead.

"Hey!"

I go to the closet and look through what to wear.

I decide to wear some skinny jeans, and a black t shirt. I put those on, in the bathroom, along with some freshly washed panties and a bra.

Walking back out, Brad was wearing his usual jeans and a t shirt.

I put on some boots where the tips folded down, and there would be a mans flannel pattern on it. The shoe it's self was made from a strong material that felt like felt. The laces were a strong material, almost like steel toe boots. The heel was about half an inch or less high.

****

"Alright love, you ready?" Liam asks.

I nod, grab my phone and we all head out and pile in the car. Me being forced to sit on Louis lap.