Chapter Sixteen.

*JESSICA'S POV*

We leave the court and look for a place to eat dinner.

We decide to just get a few pizzas and go back to Harry's place and eat it there.

Going to the pizza place, Harry goes up and orders some pizza while the rest of is go to a bench and sit.

Brad entwines our fingers and i kiss him, "i wonder where your parents are."

"Don't get me started." He says calmly, not harsh.

"Why did you get all scared when they came up to us at the market? I mean, you were shaking and i had to calm you."

"We had a bad past with them."

"Abuse?"

"No. They just gave us a hard time. Always yelling," He sighs. I gently squeeze his hand, "they're probably ransacking the house right now."

I pull him for a hug, "i won't let anything happen to you or Niall. I promise."

"Promise is a big word baby."

"I know." I kiss his head.

Harry comes back with the food, we all stand and start to head back.

I look over and see people beating a boy up. I stop and the boys look at me.

I start to walk to them, "HEY!" I yell.

They all stop and look at me, "what bitch?"

"Stop beating him up."

"Okay, if we do. We beat you up."

I raise y eyebrows, "try me."

They all drop the boy and they come to me, they lift their fist but i lash out on the 2 boys.

Instead of them hitting my, i quickly hit one and then the other. They grab where i hit them and glare at me.

They run to me but i step away to the side and they run past me. They stop and turn around and see me, "ooo we got a tricky tricky one."

"Or maybe you're just to stupid for me." I sass back.

They chuckle and punch my nose, after the two punch me, before they could withdraw their fist. I catch both of their fists, turn around and flip them over my shoulder. They fall onto the wood with a grunt, "when i say stop. Stop."

Going over to the boy, i help him up, "are you lost?" He looked my age with brown hair and green eyes.

"Yes." He responds. I nod and look around with him.

I go to people and ask if they saw his parents. He gives them a description and they answer with a no.

"Where are you staying?" I ask.

"The Seafront."

"Me too, what room?"

"Room 13C."

"I'm in the room beside that. I'll take you there."

I take him to the hotel, once there i put him down on the chair outside his room. The boys go inside Harry's place. i knock on the door and it opens, "uh.. Hello. I was just out with some friends and i saw your son being beaten. I stopped them and brought him here. My room is below yours."

They look at me them the boy, "thank you!"

"You're welcome." I smile. I help the boy inside and they take him in, they smile at me, which i return, and they close the door.

I walk into Harry's room and see them sitting there. Not eating, "why aren't you guys eating?"

"We didn't want to without you." Liam says. I smile and sit next to Brad.

"Did they punch you?" Brad asks.

"Yeah, both of them."

He stands up and gets a paper towel, he then wets it and cleans my nose.

"One hit your nose and beside your eye, they will bruise." Louis says. I nod, "yeah. It's fine, it was to help that boy and i'm glad i did."

Harry smiles at me, i smile back, "that was very sweet of you."

"Thanks."

We all start to eat.

*A WEEK LATER*

Well, we're going hime today. It's 5:00 in the morning, me and Brad are going bike riding on the boardwalk.

I grab my sneakers and put them on, Brad get his in and i go to Niall.

I gently shake him, "Nialler." I say quietly.

He wakes up, "yeah?"

"We're going bike riding, just thought i's let you know."

He nods, "okay. Be careful."

I hug him, "sorry for waking you."

"It's fine, as long as we know where you are." He breaks and i kiss his forehead, "see you later."

"Same to you love." He rolls around and falls back to sleep. I smile at him, i'm surprised he isn't a grump this early.

Walking to tue boardwalk with Brad, we rent a bike, which was expensive, and start to ride.

Climbing on we begin to bike.

*AT THE HOTEL*

We just out everything in the car, those boys i battled in basketball said we have practice today at 12:00. So we're leaving at 7:00.

Sitting in the car, we begin to go home.

*AT HOME*

We grab our things and take it all inside, unpacking Brad hugs me from behind. Which i don't mind at all.

"I want you again baby." He whispers.

"Well, not here," i blush, "and i have practice today."

"I know, we'll go to that house we went to. Pleeease?" He presses my behind to his front, "i really need you."

I sigh, "okay."

I feel him smile and kiss my shoulder.

******

Sorry, just a filler! I'll update soon! So, who do you think will win the Super Bowl... Broncos or Seahawks?

I think Seahawks. I don't really watch football though.

~Jessica.