Another Announcement?

Hey guys! Im flattered with how much this story is growing. But I was just reading it(because I like to read my own works) and I noticed how sucky of writing this was. So, as a solution. I will be going through each and every chapter correcting spelling errors, punctuation errors, grammar errors, etcetera etcetera. I will also be adding more things to make it more interesting and more clear to understand.

You do not have to re read this story if you dont want to. Just please keep in mind it is literally the same thing, same story line, same characters, SAME LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I only just make a few, not even that important corrections.

Those of you who want to re read it to see exactly how I made it more interesting, knock yourselves out. Just please keep in mind LITERALLY NOTHING changed. The only thing that changed was the errors, and a little more things to make it more clear amd easier to understand. I just think that since I have WAAY more reads then I EVER though I would have, I would just go through and live up to the 20K reads I have. You guys, 20K reads. THATS INSANE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You guys deserve better paragraphs and not choppy sucky sentences.

I repeat, I LITERALLY DIDNT CHANGE THE STORY. I JUST CHANGED ERRORS AND I MADE IT MORE CLEARER AND EASIER TO UNDERSTAND. I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS DONT THINK I REWOTE THE STORY BECAUSE I DID NOT REWRITE IT.

Thanks again for reading! I really love all the reads and support! If you haven't already, and you finished this story, I am writing a SEQUEL to this story. It is called "Taken By A Gang", be sure to check it out.

~Jessica.