Chapter Twenty-Two.

"We need a game plan." Brad says in my ear. I nod, "but what?"

"No idea." He shakes his head. He leaves kisses on the side of my face. My eyes close in relaxation from this.

"How about we figure out where they are? And id they're far away we run?" I suggest he stops and nods.

We look through the crack between the two closer doors. I see no sign of life, "i think it's clear."

I back up and let him see, he looks at me, he nods, "all clear. Let's go."

I grab his wrist, "wait."

He looks at me, i connect our lips, "i need this. For motivation." I say against his lips. He kisses back, "kiss me whenever you like. You know that."

We pull away and quietly stand, "how long were we in here?"
"A few hours."
I shake my head, "we'll be here for a while."
"Here as in?"
"Here in general. This hellhole."

"CHECK HERE, WE WILL NOT GIVE UP!!" We hear.
"Shit." We both mutter.
"Quiet." He whispers, i do as said and lace our fingers together. He squeezes my hand and i squeeze back.

I hear footsteps outside of the door. They stop and i see the shadow coming in the bottom of the door. I look at Brad with a worried expression. He tightens his grip on my hand, he mouths to me, "stay strong."
"Of course." I mouth back.

There were loud bangs from the outside of the door, "keep your gun hidden." He whispers. I nod, "sure thing."

Suddenly, the door was ripped off it's hinges.