Chapter Twenty-Seven.

We arrive at tje building, we all hop out and start to the building.

Someone, or everyone who hurt them, will fucking die. There will be blood, screams and death. I will do anything, ANYTHING, to get them back.

My two most prized possessions, my brother and his girlfriend, Jessica.

We don't even search first, we go straight in, kicking the door open. We raise our guns and search the area.

We stay there for a while more, trying to find out where they are. I was about to speak, but i was interrupted when someone said, "well well well. If it isn't the Styles gang."

We all look at the culprit and see four other boys there, "where are they?" Harry asks loudly.

"They're ours now. Nothing you can do. They as in the girl. The boy we're going to throw back in your pond." He crosses his arms and smirks.

"Where the hell...ARE THEY?!" I yell. When it comes to them, i'm so protective.

"They're in a room, where there is hardly anything. Nothing to help them, we even faked a gas leak and they might be-" was all he said before Liam shoots him. He falls to the ground, lifeless.

They three other boys draw guns, we all shoot at once and they all fall lifeless also.

I drop my gun to my side, "let's find them. I refuse to leave until i do."

They all nod in agreement and we start out to find them.

After about an hour of searching, we come to the last wing of the building. Yeah, we searched this HUUUUGE ass building in an hour. Soon done, they have to be here.

We open a room where it is all black, there was a white safe in the middle, it was open.

They got the cassette tape. I smile, i'm proud of them. They did it.

The boys were talking to each other, trying to figure out where they are. It was faint, but i could hear her voice, "babe. I'm going to go out soon."

"Boys! Over here!" I say as i run to a door. I knock on it, "Jessica? You there?"

Silence.

"Jessica?! Please answer!"

"Gas, they're out because of the gas. They could fucking die if we don't get them out! Gas poisoning!!" Zayn yells. We all look at each other wide eyed.

We all frantically look around for something to break the lock, i was handed a sledgehammer by Louis. I nod at him and turn to the door.

I take it and slam it against the lock, anger boils in me and i find a way to break the lock way more than needed. But it's still not open.

I push the door open and see them, sitting there. Jessica was laying on Brad's chest. Both out cold. There hands were tied behind and around a pole. Jessica was all bloody and i could see the cassette tape taped to her calf.

Nice!

"I'll turn the gas off, Niall and Harry, get them out of here ans to the car. Zayn and Louis make sure it's safe." Liam says, we break and i go to them.

I check Jessica out, she had severely bruised ribs, her hand was sliced pretty badly, her wrists had rope burn. They probably tried to slip out of the rough, tighter than shit, ropes.

Brad was perfectly fine, but i know he comforted her the best he could. He's not cold hearted. None of us are.

I go behind them and gently untie them, i throw the rope and go in front of them. I stare at Jessica, i can't believe this.

"Get Jess, i'll get Brad." Harry says, i sit Jessica up and hug her. I know she's dying, but it's just a quick hug.

Don't look at me like that.

Arriving at the hospital, i get Jessica and go inside. They take her in and we all sit down and take deep breaths, "they're okay." We all say.

*JESSICAS POV*

I wake and open my eyes, i squint them closed due to the weakness of my eyes.

I slowly open them as they adjust to the light.

When they finally adjust, i feel a presence beside me. I slowly turn my head to see Brad still out.

I look down and see a cast around my ribs, my hand with 12 stitches and wrapping around it, and my wrists wit some kind of ointment on them.

"Hi love." I hear, i look over and see Harry there stroking my hair. I smile at him, "hey Hazza." My voice weak.

"How you doing?"

"Weak."

"I thought you would be. But you did it. You went, kicked ass, got the cassette tape, AND almost died. I'm so proud of you two."

"I don't think almost dying is a good thing." I smile.

"It's not. But you're alive." He nods his head.

"Where's the boys."

He nudges his head over to the boys, i see they are sleeping. Niall was cuddled with Liam and Louis was cuddled with Zayn on the couch, i smile, "Aw!"

"I know right."

I feel a hand over mine, i look over and see Brad looking at me, "hey baby."

"Hey."

"Your ribs broke?"

I was going to answer, but Harry said, "yep, half of them, whole left side."

"Holy shit." He mutters. "And here i am, gas poisoning, then there's her. With three injures AND gas poisoning."

I grab his hand and lace or fingers together.

At least the bed is large.

The boys wake up and see us, they all smile huge and come over to us, Niall was the first, "thank goodness you're okay guys." He gently hugs us and kisses our heads.

"Yeah." We say together.

The rest of the boys hug us, Louis on the other hand, he went a little too rough on me, he bends down and engulfs me in a big hug.

"Ouch! Louis!" I whimper. He gasps, "i'm sorry love." His grip losses a shitload. "I'm just really glad you guys are okay."

"Us too."

"Did the SWAT team get the tape?" Brad asks.

"Yes," Zayn smiles, "They're actually coming here. Right about-"

Just then, they walk in the room.

"Now." Zayn slaps his thigh and smiles.

"Hello Brad and Jessica." They two men say. They were in jeans and a black t shirt. Their muscles prominent through the material.

"Hello."

"We just want to thank you guys, you really helped us out. I'm sorry you are in the hospital, but we al are very proud of you. We uh, brought you guys something." A man says, he pulls out something from behind his back.

I look and see it's a white and red rose. I smile at them, they say, "the white is fake, meaning your love will never die. But the red one, means that that color is bad for you guys, it's fighting, yelling and tears. This one will willow overtime as long as you stay together."

"That's so sweet! Thank you." We say and we take the roses in our hands. I smile at Brad and he kisses my head, "i love you. Forever and always."

"I love you too, forever and always."

I smile and kiss him.

"Just to let you know, the murder turns out that the person killed was guilty, and was framed. The killers were the innocent ones." They say.

"That's great, another day saved." We nod.

We talk for a little and they leave.

****

Back to long updates! Do you like it?

Lots of love!

~Jessica.