Chapter Twenty-Six.

I'm really weak now. Lightheaded, hurt, dehydrated, starving, in need of freedom and my boys.

I miss them so much.

We're been here for almost 5 days.

The gas leak was just a little leak, but it's taking up our clean, fresh oxygen. All i smell is that gas.

We tried multiple times to get free, or get my phone. All attempts failing. We tried to calm ourselves, but that didn't really work.

I felt my phone vibrate multiple times, all probably the boys wondering where we are and if we are okay.

I hope they're okay. If anything, i don't want to be okay and them being okay. Not the other way around.

This is hell.

"Babe. I'm going to go out soon." I speak.

Nothing.

I look over and see him with his eyes closed, i put my hear to his chest. He's alive, thank god!

I lay there for a while more, listening to his heart. I eventually go out myself.

*NIALL'S POV*

Where the bloody hell is Jessica and Brad? I'm worried sick about them. They have been gone for almost 5 days now, we've been on our phones trying to contact them and we got nothing.

I hope they're okay.

"Boys, "we can't just keep trying to contact them. We need to go GET them." I speak. They all nod, "let's go."

We all stand and go to the car, Harry hops in and drives off after giving is guns.

Don't worry kiddos, we're coming for you.