Chapter Seventeen.

A little while later, i start to get ready for practice.

I grab some black shorts, and a black shirt that was split down the sides. It was still connected a little at the bottom hem. For an undershirt, i wear a baby pink undershirt. For shoes i wear my white Adidas.

After slipping on the clothes, i out in my socks and shoes.

"Why don't you match your socks?" Brad laughs.

"It's stupid to. It takes too much time to find a matching pair of socks and the washer and dryer eat them." I laugh too.

"Just saying, you look sexy dressed like that with your slightly toned legs. And how your arms are defined. Your flat stomach. How your bum is toned. And how perfect your figure is, and with all of the toned parts on you, it's make you sexy as FUCK!" He says. I blush BIG time, "and it's all mine."

"Brad! Stop it!" I yell he laughs and hugs me.

I grab a water bottle and go downstairs. Going to the car with Harry, i tell him where to go.

Brad comes to me and i roll down the window, he leans in and kisses me quick but sweet, "have fun baby."

"I will." I smile.

Harry smiles too and pulls off.

"Where do you think his and Niall's parents are?" I ask.

"I don't know, but if we see them, we have to get them away and get the parents away." He responds.

I nod, "you can almost guarantee that i will get them away."

He laughs, "you will."

We arrive and i climb out of the car, "i'll pick you up here." Harry says.

I nod, "see you soon Haz!"

Walking into the basketball building, i see my team there. There was literally only a basketball court, the scoreboard, and a door leading to bathrooms and the locker rooms. Maybe even a stereo for music over the speakers that were hung on the walls, in the corners.

I go over to them and see the five boys there from the beach, they see me and smile, "there she is!"

They all hug me, "i never caught your name?"

"Jessica." I reply.

"I'm Chad."

"I'm Dylan."

"Ben."

"Jessie."

"Steven."

I smile and learn everyone else's names. I see i'm the only girl on the team.

"Here is your basketball." Chad says while handing me one. "Thanks!" I take it and bounce it once, to test it. Perfect.

"Is it a work out day?" Ben asks us. They all nod.

"Do you know what suicides are?" Jessie asks me while tying his shoe.

"Yeah, its where you run back and forth from the line to the foul line then back then all the way across then all the way back."

He nods, "you play before?"

"All my childhood until age 7."

Chad, who is our coach, tell us to start our workouts. He tells me to workout with him.

We do a series of workouts, all saying they will leave me sore, i reply with, "i'm used to it."

*AFTER WORKOUTS*