Elijah Wood x Reader

Dedicated to RandomBrain5678.

   Y/N'S POV

  I buried my face deeper in my pillow before I felt someone's hand resting on my shoulder. I already knew who it was, so I shook their hand off my shoulder before I continued to let my tears fall onto the pillow. Next thing I knew, I was being turned around. I double blinked to see Sean Austin bending over me.

  I sniffed before I said,"S..Sam, go a..away..I just..w..want to be a..alone."

  Sean tried to pull me off the bed, but I held on tightly to the headboard of the bed. Trust me, I did my best to not let go. However, I ended up kicking Sean, which I did apologize for. Sean groaned in pain, and I noticed his nose had started bleeding. My mom did say I was too defensive.

  I led Sean to the bathroom before I tended to his nose. A comfortable silence fell between us.

  It was ruined, like it always was, by Sean asking me,"Y/N, what happened? Do you want to talk about it?"

  I decided I should probably suck it up and tell him what had been going on between Frodo and I. Ughh, Elijah not Frodo! I had to stop doing that.

  Sean moved my hand away from his nose slowly, and I explained to him,"We were fine earlier this week, but Elijah decided that I was too needy. He said I needed to give him his space. S..Sean, I..I was only so close to him, because I...I was afraid he would leave me for some chick that I ran into the other day."

  Sean frowned before he said, clearly concerned and frightened,"What did she look like? Y/N, WE GOTTA GO! C'MON!"

  I was confused. Sean grabbed my hand before he pulled me out of the house. Sean was dressed in his suit, and I was in my Batman pajamas and cape. Don't ask where I got the cape from.
  I got in the passenger seat, before Sean made his way to Elijah's house. As Sean drove there, I leaned on the window as I thought back to what happened about a week ago.

  "FRODO?!!"

  I sat down on the sofa before I watched The Flash. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps before I turned to see Elijah heading down the stairs. He laughed, yet he held out his hand for me to take.

  I smiled before I took his hand. 

  Then, he pulled me up before he said to me," Baby, you do realize that my name is Elijah, not Frodo. I do appreciate you watching my movies, though. I missed you."

  I just smiled up at Elijah. He smiled back at me before he leaned in slowly. I did the same before he stopped himself.

  Elijah sighed before he said to me,"Baby, are you all right? Please don't lie to me, N/N."

  I would tell him the truth, but I was scared he wouldn't believe me. I ran into his ex, who was his biggest weakness.

  I shook my head, but I gave him a kiss before I told him,"No, Eli, everything's fine."

  Elijah nodded, and his blue eyes filled with hurt before he said,"Y/N, I love you, but I think it's best if we stay away from each other for a while. I know something's bothering you, so I'll wait until you're ready to tell me what's going on."

  I ran to one of the rooms upstairs to grab my things before I headed outside. Next, I drove to my house.

   PRESENT...

  I sniffed before I wiped my face to the best of my ability. Sean told me we were here, so I got out of the car. Sean offered me his hand, and I gladly took it. Then, he led me to the door. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door.

  The door opened, and Elijah's ex was the one to get the door.

  I frowned before I felt my heart drop.

  She smirked, but she leaned on the door frame as she yelled,"ELIJAH, YOU FORGOT TO PICK UP YOUR TRASH!!"

  What I would do to hurt her, but I quickly said a prayer to myself in order to keep it together.

  I heard Elijah yell,"OKAY, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T LEAVE MY HOUSE! BRIT, PLEASE LEAVE! Y/N?"

   Elijah was standing about 10 feet away from me; tears fell down his face.

  Sean grabbed Brit's hand as he said,"C'mon, Brit, it's time to go home. See ya, Mr. Frodo!!"

  Elijah said his goodbyes before I asked him,"How come he can call you, Frodo?"

  Elijah laughed before he walked up to me.

  Then, he rested his hand on my cheek before he said to me,"I've always loved the beauty of your skin, Y/N. I know what you're thinking, but I promise nothing happened. I've been trying to get her to leave for the last few hours. Please, forgive me and come back to me."

  I nodded, and Elijah sighed in relief. He pulled me in for a passionate kiss, and I accepted the kiss immediately. Now, I was feeling a hundred times better than a week ago.