Grant Gustin x Reader

Dedicated to @CaitlinSnow_101

Hey, guys! Just wanted to see how everyone's feelings about the chapters so far? Are you all still enjoying them? Am I updating fast enough? Just comment and let me know.

Happy Valentine's Day, guys!

   GRANT'S POV

  Today was a pretty big day on set. We had just got done filming Season 4, and it would not be long before we started Season 5. The fans were definitely going to have a few surprises in stored for them.

  When it was time to take a break, Carlos walked over to me and said,"Hey, man, you okay?"

  I smiled and nodded saying,"Yes. Why?"

  Carlos nudged me and said,"Because today is Valentine's Day. I know you miss Y/N."

  I sent Carlos a look and he smacked his teeth saying,"Boy, you know you miss her. You talk about her every chance you get. Dude, I know she's been really busy lately, but she's still Team Flash. I know she is."

  I chuckled and sent Carlos a bright smile saying,"Thank you, Cisco. Appreciated that. Why wouldn't she be Team Flash?"

  Carlos shrugged and Danielle replied,"Well, you did ruin her favorite Shawn Mendes shirt."

  I defended myself by saying,"It was an accident. I told her not to mix her clothes with my own. You know, she started demanded things and I was already afraid she would yell at me. I let it go, but then she yelled at me anyways."

  Carlos made a crying face at me and I pushed his shoulder, before Jesse L. Martin said,"Hey, Bar, come in here for a second!! Just Barry!!"

  Carlos and Danielle frowned and looked at one another, then I jogged back inside the studio.
  I looked in front of me and saw nothing, yet I heard footsteps. I turned and saw Y/N.

  Y/N was wearing a red dress with some silver heels, while she held roses in her hands.

  I smiled and Y/N walked up to me,  before she looked me in the eyes and asked me,"Grant Gustin, will you please be my valentine?"

   Y/N'S POV

  I could tell Grant was surprised by my question and sudden appearance, but I knew I had just made his day a hundred times better.
  I waited for Grant to respond and he took the flower from me. I began to worry, but then he swiftly dipped me.

  I chuckled and Grant kissed me. I instantly responded and wrapped my arms around Grant's neck. 

  I slowly pulled away from the kiss and Grant said,"You look so beautiful. I mean it. I would love to be your valentine."

  I smiled and Grant held the flowers. He took my hand and kissed my cheek, holding on as long as he possibly could.

  I looked down at my heels and Grant asked me,"Babe, how long did it take you to get here?"

  I admitted to Grant,"A while, but I'm glad I came. Plus, you're my boyfriend and it's Valentine's Day. I didn't want to be alone or for you to be alone."

  Grant smiled at me and nodded, before he walked us outside.

  I said goodbye to the cast as Grant said to me,"Y/N, I also have something for you. Close your eyes.."

  I closed my eyes and felt Grant's hands on my hips, using this as a way to guide me to wherever he was taking me.

  Once he stopped me, he said,"Open your eyes."

  I opened my eyes. Immediately, I was surrounded by a beautiful garden. There were roses everywhere and a small fountain in the middle of the sight before me.

  Grant nervously asked me,"Well, what do you think?"

  "Grant Gustin, you are so sweet. I..I don't even know what to do now. I think I'm gonna cry."

  Grant let out a sigh of relief and hugged me saying,"Well, if you're gonna cry, then I'll be your shoulder."

  I smiled and broke down, then I said to Grant,"No..No one's ever done this much for me. I..I've never been one to receive gifts on Valentine's. Now, I can say I have and..and I'm glad you were my first valentine."

  Grant rubbed my back and kissed my hand saying,"Well, I'm glad you are honored, but you shouldn't need all this to know you are appreciated and loved. Just because you didn't get stuff does not mean no one cares about you. You're still here now and you're the most amazing woman I've ever met. You deserve a valentine, as far as I am concerned."

  I smiled at Grant and kissed him passionately, before he kissed back. As I pulled him closer to me, I thought about how no one could take this moment away from me. Knowing that I was finally given a valentine's day gift and it was from Grant, only made it more special for me.