Chris Pine x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  "Steve, why did you have to leave Diana? You're coming back next movie, right? YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH THE SILENCE, CHRIS! TELL ME YOU'RE COMING BACK NEXT MOVIE!!"

  Chris chuckled and just looked at me saying,"Really, baby? I can't discuss that with you."

  I said,"Why? Because of your contract? In case you forgot, Steve Trevor, I'm your wife and I would like to know what happens next movie."

  Chris said,"I know you're my wife. I proposed to you, and you said "yes." I'm fully aware of that."

  I groaned in frustration and threw my phone at the television screen. My phone sort of split in half, but that was not all folks..The television fell, right after my phone hit the ground. Then, the t.v. smashed my phone.

  Chris chuckled saying,"Okay, Hulk. You realize you can't look at Fresh Prince anymore, right?"

  I fell to the ground and Chris gently kicked my foot saying,"Babe?"

  I put my hands over my face saying,"Go away, Chris. I'm having a temper tantrum right now. Go away, Steve Trevor, but don't die."

  Chris just stepped over me and jogged up the stairs, before I let out a long sigh.

  I slowly sat up and picked up the t.v., before I yelled,"CHRIS, WE NEED ANOTHER T.V.! I BROKE THIS ONE!! I NEED ANOTHER PHONE, TOO!"

  Chris yelled from somewhere upstairs,"I CAN'T GET YOU ANOTHER T.V. AND PHONE!!"

  I yelled back,"BOY, STOP LYING! I'VE SEEN YOUR WALLET AND TELL THAT TO THAT BILLION DOLLAR CAR YOU GOT OUTSIDE!!"

  When Chris did not reply, I knew I got him. I just laughed and picked the t.v. up, before I put it to the side. I grabbed my phone and threw it on the sofa, before I began to sweep up the glass on the floor.
  I probably should have put on some shoes, but I didn't care right now. Once I was done, I thanked God I did not cut my feet with the glass. I dumped the glass in the trash, before I sat back down on the sofa.

  When Chris walked down the stairs, he was dressed and I said,"Chris, babe, where are you going?"

  Chris pecked my lips and grabbed his car keys saying,"To get you another phone and, us, a t.v. I know you were joking, but you are worth more than that car out there. I'm going to get them for you."

  I smiled at Chris and stroked his cheek saying,"Oh my gosh, you really are Steve Trevor. Aww, I love you."

  Chris smiled back at me and pulled me in for a kiss, before I kissed him back harder.

  Chris held on for a while, until he pulled away saying,"Babe, I gotta go. I'll be back, all right?"

  I nodded and gave Chris one more kiss, before he left. I closed the front door and crashed on the sofa, before I took my phone and threw it in the trash.
  I wish I did not break it, but luckily, I backed up everything on that phone. When Chris came back, I would transfer everything onto that one.

  I leaned back on the sofa and used the house phone, before I made an important phone call. I waited for the person to get here, before they walked inside.

  I said,"Gal, I gotta know..Does Steve come back next movie? I would record you, but my phone's broke."

  Gal laughed and said,"This is what you called me about?"

  I whined saying,"Y..Yes, Wonder Woman. Just tell me..Steve's not here. I won't snitch. Honest."

  Before Gal could answer, Chris walked in the house.

  He was holding the t.v. and said,"Baby, I could use your help on- Hey, Gal. What are you doing here?"

  Chris put the t.v. down and Gal said,"I figured Y/N and I could spend some time together, but I have to go back home. Bye, Y/N."

  Gal kissed my cheek and left out, before Chris walked up to me.

  He rested his hands on my hips saying,"I'm just gonna guess and say that you invited Gal over here, just so you can get your question answered. The answer is: Yes."

  I squealed and kissed Chris multiple times saying,"YES! YES!! HE LIVES! Wait a second.."

  Chris threw me my new phone, then he headed towards the stairs.

  I yelled,"WAIT?!! AS IN YES YOU ARE COMING BACK NEXT MOVIE, OR AS AN "YES," YOU WILL BE ALIVE NEXT MOVIE!!"

  I heard Chris laughing from upstairs, then I mumbled to myself,"That's why my lock screen is Chris Evans and my home screen is Chris Pratt."