Richard Camacho x Reader

Dedicated to ChyanneToppin

   Y/N'S POV

  I needed to talk to Richard. There was something that had been bothering me for a while now, and I wanted to let my husband know how I had been and was feeling. I had held it in for this long, but I had to get it out before it tore me apart. Not literally, but you knew what I meant.
  I had no idea where Richard was inside our home right now, but I needed the exercise. I walked around and stepped over my random pile of clothes that sat in our living room. Long story, but a story for another long day. I had to find Richard. That was my top priority.

  I walked up the stairs and heard Richard singing. I smiled, yet I followed his voice to him. I sat down beside him on the bed, and he took my hand. Then, he slowly brought my hand up and kissed my knuckles.

  I said,"Richard, I'm trying to do better about sharing my feelings with you. I want our marriage to work out, and I don't want to lose you. Do you think you could just listen to what I have to say first and then talk?"

  Richard nodded and pulled me into his arms.

  I rested my hand on his right shoulder as I said to him,"Richard, I feel as if I'm always pushing you out of your comfort zone. By that, I mean that I'm always forcing you to speak English to me or pushing you further away from what makes you you. I just feel guilty all the time. I feel like I'm a horrible wife, and I'm not doing enough to make you happy."

  Richard tilted my head back, and he looked me in the eyes as he said to me,"Y/N, I am comfortable with you. You teach me new things every day, and I learn more about you, too. You are not forcing me to do anything. We have a bond and our own language. Don't feel guilty. You are amazing, and you make me happy. I promise."

  He hugged me, and I hugged him back.

  When the hug ended, I said,"But Richard, you would tell me if I made you uncomfortable, right?"

  Richard nodded and kissed my forehead, before I asked him,"Could you teach me Spanish?"

  Richard said,"I can."

  I smiled saying,"Can't wait to learn. Richard, thank you for listening and hearing what I was saying to you."

  Richard replied,"You're welcome."